What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 NRL Table After 25 Rounds Will Be.... (Predicted by BOZO on 10/3/07)

pantherz9103

First Grade
skeepe said:
Speaking of which, I have had it open in the background and filling it out when I have a spare moment.

Final table:

2. Canberra Raiders P:24 W:17 L:7 F/A: +247 Pts: 36

13. Penrith Panthers P:24 W:6 L:18 F/A: -216 Pts: 14

clown.jpg

BrisVegas

Juniors
IMO 2007 will be the year when out of Sydney teams exert their dominance on the competition. Storm, Cowboys, Warriors, Broncos (3rd place 3 years running) and the Knights are all potential top 4 teams. Manly and the Dogs have the potential to prevent this however.

Round 26:

1st-4th

Storm
Broncos
Warriors
Dogs

5th-8th

Cowboys
Manly
Dragons
Knights

9th-12th

Cronulla
Canberra
Souths
Titans

13th-16th

Panthers
Tigers
Parramatta
Roosters

mxlegend99

Referee
How can anyone think Raiders will finish ahead of the Panthers?

Raiders have been a piss easy 2 points for teams to get. Storm and Manly played like crap and beat the Raiders easily. Panthers have already had a 30 point win against a decent team.

Not saying we are top 8 guarantees (i think we are, but that's my opinion). We are going to beat the Raiders. No question about it. 1 win should be enough to keep ahead of the Raiders and Roosters this year.

Charlie124

First Grade
panthers are also the only team to not score a point in a game. lets not get carried away with the panthers too soon ay?

ShineDog

Juniors
1. COWBOYS
2. STORM
3. BULLDOGS
4. WARRIORS
5. SOUTHS
6. SEA EAGLES
7. TITANS
8. SHARKS

9. BRONCOS:lol: :lol:
10. KNIGHTS:lol: :lol:
11. TIGERS
12. PANTHERS
13. EELS
14. DRAGONS
15. RAIDERS
16. ROOSTERS

[/quote]

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
somethingwithjohn said:
Dogs will struggle to make the 8. Sonny won't make that much difference when he returns.

:lol: Coming from a Cronulla fan :lol:

mattystans000

Juniors
My NRL Ladder Predictions:

2007LeagueLadder.jpg

2007Finals.jpg

Too hard to Pick the Grand Final but I think the Warriors can get themselves to the final hurdle. The Storm can get themselves there back to back, and is this the year of the Dragons?

I think i've treated some teams like the Tigers, Sharks and Eels poorly but in the long run, someones got to lose. Cowboys had a good run early and lost form at the end but were consistent enough.

Still very early days...

Note: I am biased to the dragons, but I think I have treated them as fairly as any biased person could and once we get our full line up back on the paddock, and the return of Gasnier in the finals, we will be a strong force.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1. Cowboys
2. Warriors
3. Storm
4. Sea Eagles
5. Knights
6. Broncos
7. Raiders
8. Bulldogs
9. Rabbitohs
10. Sharks
11. Panthers
12. Dragons
13. Titans
14. Eels
15. Roosters
16. Tigers

lolesi

First Grade
Timmah said:
:lol: Coming from a Cronulla fan :lol:

?? So what if he is a Cronulla fan, where did he say Cronulla will finish any higher?

Your constant bagging of Cronulla is so lame, everypost a shark fan makes in any thread you attempt to shoot it down, even if it has nothing to do with the topic, i.e. that comment.

Your agena is pointless and frustrating to read, and when someone has a go back at you or the bulldogs or a difference of opinion, you just cant accept it, try and find a low remark to reply with and then make a banner. I would skip over it, but you post so damn much.

mxlegend99

Referee
Here's what i got when i predicted each game:

untitled1ec4.gif

I think Dragons should make the top 8 though, and Cowboys to finish higher. But i answered each game as honestly as i could based on the form i have seen so far, or expect from each team in the future.

Bozo

Juniors
2007 nrl prelim finals...

knights over souths
panthers over storm

GF

Panthers over Knights

get on it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lolesi said:
?? So what if he is a Cronulla fan, where did he say Cronulla will finish any higher?

Your constant bagging of Cronulla is so lame, everypost a shark fan makes in any thread you attempt to shoot it down, even if it has nothing to do with the topic, i.e. that comment.

Your agena is pointless and frustrating to read, and when someone has a go back at you or the bulldogs or a difference of opinion, you just cant accept it, try and find a low remark to reply with and then make a banner. I would skip over it, but you post so damn much.

:lol:

Tissue?

Shorty

Staff member
mattystans000 said:
My NRL Ladder Predictions:

2007LeagueLadder.jpg

2007Finals.jpg

Too hard to Pick the Grand Final but I think the Warriors can get themselves to the final hurdle. The Storm can get themselves there back to back, and is this the year of the Dragons?

I think i've treated some teams like the Tigers, Sharks and Eels poorly but in the long run, someones got to lose. Cowboys had a good run early and lost form at the end but were consistent enough.

Still very early days...

Note: I am biased to the dragons, but I think I have treated them as fairly as any biased person could and once we get our full line up back on the paddock, and the return of Gasnier in the finals, we will be a strong force.
That ladder looks pretty good but I think we'll finish higher than that,a lot of people think we'll slump like last year...there were a lot of variables in why we slumped last year that probably won't happen again.

Latest posts