What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Rugby Union World Cup

eels_fan_01

Bench
ozbash said:
i am here, when we scored the try at 13 all i thought we had it in the bag and went off to sight in a couple of rifles..

when i got back and my wife told me,,, sacre farkin bleu !! :shock:

we choked.

as spacey mentioned tho, the wannabies lost too, so its not so bad..:lol:

Did Spacey mention that we have won more world cups then you..now thats funny.

If the AB's choked then so did the Wannabies...Mortlock could not kick anything and your scrum was owned big time.

aussies1st

Staff member
Lol we at least weren't expected to win the WC, heck with that scrum it was a matter of time. The ABs on the other hand...

Garts

Bench
SpaceMonkey said:
The choking has started, and not a black jersey in sight..... FOUR MORE YEARS, GEORGE!!!!!

It was not far in the distance :lol: wewe

Garts

Bench
SpaceMonkey said:
I'll pay that, but at least you lot choked first this year!!!

We did although yours was a much bigger choke. I have mixed emotions with your loss, the upside is you cant give it to us but the downside is either the English or French have a big chance of winning the Cup, sh!ts me to tears.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
ozbash said:
i am here, when we scored the try at 13 all i thought we had it in the bag and went off to sight in a couple of rifles..

when i got back and my wife told me,,, sacre farkin bleu !! :shock:

we choked.

as spacey mentioned tho, the wannabies lost too, so its not so bad..:lol:

You had me worried ob.

Of course the wallabies lost. No one here really cares though as opposed to the wrist slitting mood so obvious from the stories in the NZ media today.

On a light hearted note I think this guy sums it up nicely:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/feature/story.cfm?c_id=1501154&objectid=10468414

Concerned person
I think we lost because we didn't win. But let's not beat up on ourselves; we had some great victories leading up to our loss to France -- and let's not forget we are (probably) the world champs when it comes to doing the haka. Dan Carter is the world's best in modelling briefs; Jerry has the coolest of hair cuts (and colours); some of our boys have grouse tats all over their arms; and, best of all, our boys have perfected the art of "studied cool" when it comes to their public persona. Go All Blacks! Go!

Turdy Angle

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
:lol:

How cra* is a game where the only team to score a try looses the match

thats what you get for playing a shi* game like Union

:lol: @ Tuqiri breaks his try scoring drought for nothing
:lol: @ The people who wasted their money to go to France to watch that shi*

Sour Grapes anyone ?:lol: One sentence mate . THE BEST RUGBY WORLD CUP EVER .:D

ozbash

Referee
gunnamatta bay said:
did anyone see the video of those guys burning the abs flag in auckland? where is the loyalty?

disgraceful, bloody drunkards at it again.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it might have been the Scottish one that looks like the kiwi jersey

cant tell the bloody difference

ozbash

Referee
yep, those jerseys were a lowlight alright.

i think the reporter (craig stannaway ?? ) rang a couple of his mates and put them up to it.

it was unkiwi !!

Latest posts