What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Round 26 Teams & Referees

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I don't think we have ever won a penalty count with him, and I don't know if it's just me but it feels like we always get him.

Edit: Tony De La Haras on sideline, Tim Mander as Video Ref. Oh Boy.
Seems like we've never won a penalty count fullstop this year. So it looks like we can expect a 7 or 8-8 count on Friday? :p

Twigg

Juniors
Ah yes I forgot you guys have troubles with the penalty counts. Maybe it'll be a 12 all count.:lol:

JB

Juniors
Cant believe Brett Suttor (the touchie who McKinnon spat at..allegedly) got another gig sideline in the Roosters v Dragons match. That forward pass he missed right in front of his nose in the Warriors/Penrith match should of seen him in the lower grades for the rest of the year. Great accountibility and quality control NRL. Accept mediocrity and that's exactly what you'll get.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No idea... just says they are... with white socks.

This is of course with the obvious exception of the Storm game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If they're there I assume they're from weeks and weeks ago... my memory isn't that good.

And forgive me if I'm used to people stirring the pot ;-)

dragondad

First Grade
It appears that in the 7 games they are wearing it in support of Bravehearts Foundation.