What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Penrith centre Michael Jennings modelled their 2010 away jersey on the Footy Show tonight. It is predominantly teal with white trim.

Big Mick

Referee
I thought it looked pretty cool to be honest.

It had some cool black lines running through it like veins.

I think it'll be pretty good

Pierced Soul

First Grade
it looked like the moron who deisgned the broncos aqua jersies conned his way into another design job.

it was sh*t

Timmah

Staff member
I found it simple and easy on the eye tbh. No stupid cross-stitch patterns or anything, just a nice straightforward jersey.

Charlie124

First Grade
I didnt mind it at all actually, just a simple design. A lot better than the dogs breakfast they have now.

hellteam

First Grade
Being picky here but did anyone else notice the Storm had silver numbers the other night vs the Roosters as opposed to their usual white ?

hellteam

First Grade
Fair enough. Didn't notice anything else different about it except the slightly darker numbers. weird..

Timmah

Staff member
Was I seeing things last week but were the Knights wearing light blue socks??

What is the go with that?
That particular week they wore sky blue socks for Prostate Cancer research. Most of the year they wear red and blue hooped sock, they look like clown socks.
Fair enough. Didn't notice anything else different about it except the slightly darker numbers. weird..
the lightining bolts are grey this year!

there was writings etc on the front down the bottom where the purple was
The lightning bolts have been grey for a number of years, it's just barely noticeable.

The names of every player since Melbourne's inception in 1998 was on that jersey if I'm not mistaken.

danmiles73

Juniors
The 2002 one pictured a page or two back is still in the generic Super League template, you can see the three groin-pointing arrows at the bottom.

Actually the Aqua one worn in NZ (I actually flew over for that game, FWIW) was a version of their 1999-2002 jersey with the maroon and yellow both replaced by aqua and the white remaining the same. The SL arrows were on the 1999 jersey. It wasn't a variation of the 1997-8 SL jersey.

domstrama78

Juniors
any chance of parra ever switching to adidas???? would suit the team so well, current jersey is almost an adidas template except for the 3 stripes....
can anybody do a mock up?

Latest posts