What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Memberships

Have you taken out 2009 team membership

• Yes

Votes: 68 85.0%
  • No - but I will be

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No - and I have no intention to

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dimitri

First Grade
Souths 6849
Melbourne 5500+
Canberra 3250+
Bulldogs 3915

rabbitohs have nearly 12,000 when including ticketed and non-ticketed.

I think some clubs eg bulldogs include both ticketed and non-ticketed in their numbers!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
rabbitohs have nearly 12,000 when including ticketed and non-ticketed.

I think some clubs eg bulldogs include both ticketed and non-ticketed in their numbers!

UGH! No we don't and this has been confirmed in this thread.

Actually, your member numbers are pisspoor given you're premiers. Team running last = 3800... premiers 2750... how does that work?

Actually, I also support the Hawks in the AFL, so I am also qualified to say that the the Bulldogs numbers are piss poor as well. Nearly 4,000 LOL!!!:D

The Tank

Bench
I reckon it's good that the Bulldogs are aiming so high. Good on them, and I hope they achieve it. Also nice numbers from Souths and Melbourne. I wonder where Penrith is at? Probably low.

Timmah

Staff member
One of the posters earlier in this thread said they had contacted the club and they confirmed that the figure released is ticketed members only.

That figure as of now is 3,945.

dimitri

First Grade
One of the posters earlier in this thread said they had contacted the club and they confirmed that the figure released is ticketed members only.

That figure as of now is 3,945.

I just contacted the club myself and they said it included memberships such as country (4 games) and interstate (2 games) and also Can't Get to Games (1 Game) members.

It doesnt include voting football members - I think thats where the last person might have been confused.

Timmah

Staff member
Those people are still ticketed and similar SSFC memberships are counted in their ticketed membership numbers... why single out us?

yakstorm

First Grade
Those people are still ticketed and similar SSFC memberships are counted in their ticketed membership numbers... why single out us?

South's only count the following packages as ticketed memberships:
Red & Green - Reserved Seating (12 Games)
Red & Green - General Admission (12 Games)
Regional Membership (5 Games)

Non-Ticketed Memberships:
Supporter Membership (1 Game)
International Membership
WA Rabbitohs (1 Game)

This is similar to all clubs, ticketed memberships are for 3 games or more in the season, whilst non-ticketed memberships usually still include a ticket or two to a game but nothing more.

Honestly how could you count a package called 'Can't get to the game' as a ticketed membership? Not that I'm discounting these people, anyone who is prepared to make a fiscal contribution to the club is hugely important.

Anyway, good to see the Bulldogs are almost at 4,000! The great value of their packages has seen me sign up for 2 GA packages, even though I'm not a Bulldogs fan. Living close to ANZ Stadium I usually get to 8 or so games throughout the year, making the package very much worth it. (Oh and don't worry MsStorm I do already have my Storm membership for 09)

Has everyone else signed up for some membership packages?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
yeah, have a go at Membership initiatives. :clap:

In addition, raise an idea that was coined by a previous administration and has since been dumped. :clap:

I was just having a sh*t stir, as usual

Any numbers on totals of all memberships for Dogs??

dimitri

First Grade
South's only count the following packages as ticketed memberships:
Red & Green - Reserved Seating (12 Games)
Red & Green - General Admission (12 Games)
Regional Membership (5 Games)

Non-Ticketed Memberships:
Supporter Membership (1 Game)
International Membership
WA Rabbitohs (1 Game)

This is similar to all clubs, ticketed memberships are for 3 games or more in the season, whilst non-ticketed memberships usually still include a ticket or two to a game but nothing more.

Honestly how could you count a package called 'Can't get to the game' as a ticketed membership? Not that I'm discounting these people, anyone who is prepared to make a fiscal contribution to the club is hugely important.

Anyway, good to see the Bulldogs are almost at 4,000! The great value of their packages has seen me sign up for 2 GA packages, even though I'm not a Bulldogs fan. Living close to ANZ Stadium I usually get to 8 or so games throughout the year, making the package very much worth it. (Oh and don't worry MsStorm I do already have my Storm membership for 09)

Has everyone else signed up for some membership packages?

well done yakstorm! great to hear you have signed up!!!

do you have any friends to sign up also!

in the latest e-newsletter the club sent out - they spoke of special incentives for member get member

:crazy:

ouwet

Bench
2009 BULLDOGS MEMBERSHIP UPDATE
2nd Feb 2009 @ 3:40am
Currently we have 3946 Members which is a 25% increase compared to this time last season but we are not resting on our laurels! We need more Members to help secure the future of our club and we need you to spread the word!

As an incentive for current members to sign up new members we are offering the following Member Get Member Program benefits:

*You receive a $20 gift voucher for every adult Member you sign up and $10 for every concession or child

*The Member who signs up the most Members will win the following when we play the Sea Eagles in Round 1:

-Recognition as the 'Number One Fan' for the game

-Signed '18' Jersey presented on-field and displayed on the big screen

-2 seats in the player enclosure

*Photo displayed in the next edition of 'The Bark' Members magazine.

Membership forms are available online or can be mailed to you. Members can also nominate you as their referring member when purchasing online.

Don't wait a minute longer - start spreading the word Today!

Souce - www.bulldogs.com.au

Latest posts