What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Memberships

Perth Red

Post Whore
The Reds said on 3/11 that they were sending out members packs to last years members within the week. Anybody got one as I haven't?

Nuke

Staff member
Not me. I didn't hear/read that info anyway so I wasn't expecting one. Not yet anyway.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Who, where, what, how? You are joking me PR?

Geoff Baldwin said that tickets for the trial game can only be bought as part of a membership! WT...?

Nuke

Staff member
That's gotta be a misquote, surely.

Otherwise there'll be a piss-poor crowd at what should be a sell-out top-notch game. They're not stupid enough to do that.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think he probabably meant that either A) memberships would include the NRL games (I hope so!) or B) members would get first access to tickets before they go on general sale.

Ok, glad it's not just me. Thought I might have been blacklisted after my snotty emails about moving from MES last season!