What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Player Profiles

No big deal, but I notice that on the Knights website that the players that are no longer with us have been removed (Doogs is still there) No new pics yet though.

Does anyone know who the club gets to take thier photo's? I remember last year or the year before someone found the photo's before the club had updated the site.

Always funny to see these at the start of the year - Guess they can't be far away now anyway.

Frederick

Staff member
I'm expecting the profiles to be up by tonight or tomorrow. They've removed the links to the NRL and NYC profile pages, and are currently uploading the NRL profile pics to the website.

mozza91

Coach
I'm expecting the profiles to be up by tonight or tomorrow. They've removed the links to the NRL and NYC profile pages, and are currently uploading the NRL profile pics to the website.
About time they are nearly as inefficient as the old site.

Matt23

Staff member
Coming soon according to the official site...on the subject of profiles, when's the the official NRL guide come out?

Matt23

Staff member
Deadset we'd have close to the worse website of any NRL side...

Frederick

Staff member
Wes isn't there either, although if you look at the link to De Gois's profile it actually says Wes Naiqama lol

BG

Juniors
Just noticed that, no Aku either. Probably just slack filling it out or handing it in to them. Not sure that paper work is Aku's go. Didn't he have a passport issue last year?

Most interesting inclusion is Tovo. Would be good if anyone who's seen him in action could give an opinion on how he goes.

roopy

Referee
Most interesting inclusion is Tovo. Would be good if anyone who's seen him in action could give an opinion on how he goes.
He had his arse handed to him by every prop in the NYC comp last year.
We signed him on a 2 year deal from Souths and that's the only reason i can think he is still here.

BG

Juniors
He had his arse handed to him by every prop in the NYC comp last year.
We signed him on a 2 year deal from Souths and that's the only reason i can think he is still here.

Wow that's some kind of rap for the only noggin to emerge out of NYC among the NRL faces... must be there for the big hair and stubble. :?

roopy

Referee
Wow that's some kind of rap for the only noggin to emerge out of NYC among the NRL faces... must be there for the big hair and stubble. :?
Joel Edwards steps up too, which is only fair since he had to cover for Tovo most games last year.

BG

Juniors
Joel Edwards steps up too, which is only fair since he had to cover for Tovo most games last year.

Hasn't been given the honour of a mug shot on the website though. Still, it doesn't seem to mean anything seeing Wes, Aku and Mika don't (as yet) have their profiles on there either.

Latest posts