What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Pierced Soul

First Grade
#1 - who would design that crap?
#2 - who would approve/like that crap?

can't complain though, considering the diabolical nature of our jersey this year

1) some genius at Reebok
2) moronic people at clubs who have no idea

i said earleir in this thread that 2010 is the year of the crap jersey. so many teams have got absolute atrocities for jersey's this year. a couple of teams have gotten it right but it seems that the manufacturing companies come out with a crap design which then gets greenlighted by the clubs

adamkungl

Immortal
The people responsible for the Easts and Dragons jerseys, both at the manufacturer and the club, should be sacked. Willl be directly responsible for thousands of dollars of lost revenue.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
The people responsible for the Easts and Dragons jerseys, both at the manufacturer and the club, should be sacked. Willl be directly responsible for thousands of dollars of lost revenue.

add the broncos, and whoever allowed the NRL all stars to go through as well

Lambretta

First Grade

I like the away jersey - so much nicer than that horrible thing they had for the 2007-2008 season

I dont mind the design of the Roosters home jersey - but I aint a fan of the material.

I just want a traditional Roosters jersey with no logo's or advertising.

A 2002 away design jersey would be the BOMB in the old cotton.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The Dragons away strip is the WORST jersey in the NRL this year bar none.
Whoever the f**k is responsible for a complete lack of taste and respect for some of the kit getting around shouldn't be sacked, they should be made to wear the sh*t they approved in public on a dily basis.

Paulie Jay

Juniors
Away is up there too

00000812-image.jpg

Looks like it was drawn by a five year old with a stick of white chalk.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't know what's worse MH, the fact you counted the lines on it, or the fact I counted them to check that you had indeed done so...

***MH***

Bench
I don't know what's worse MH, the fact you counted the lines on it, or the fact I counted them to check that you had indeed done so...
After seeing the dragons alternate jersey in action tonight, there may have been more men involved in the "making" of these lines than we first thought. The back of the jersey and the back of their shorts also have these lines placed in dubious spots.

Nuke

Staff member
I've just looked up the photos from today's Dragons-Canterbury game on the Getty Images website. The alternate shorts are different from the main shorts ... as you can see if you look them up yourselves. It also appears as though they (St.George-Illawarra) did a Mighty Ducks thing and changed uniforms at half-time. One half in their main kit, the other half in their alternate kit. Was there a reason for this that anyone knows of? Seems odd!

***MH***

Bench
I've just looked up the photos from today's Dragons-Canterbury game on the Getty Images website. The alternate shorts are different from the main shorts ... as you can see if you look them up yourselves. It also appears as though they (St.George-Illawarra) did a Mighty Ducks thing and changed uniforms at half-time. One half in their main kit, the other half in their alternate kit. Was there a reason for this that anyone knows of? Seems odd!
dragons trialled with two sides

Latest posts