What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 AFL Grand Final: Collingwood v St Kilda

Pick the Winner

• Collingwood

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

meltiger

First Grade
Pretty much. I like the notion of a draw as well. This week will be special. Already have my tickets (8 of them, I probably will sell 2 of them though as 2 people may not be able to go).

Liar, post up pictures of your plane ticket from Brisbane (Note - Not LA) to Melbourne or stop talking sh*t.

meltiger

First Grade
And still no answer. Seems you have conceded.

Good day!

Conceded? By all means no, just have no desire to post my thoughts on the issue with you having entered the thread and acting like a twat, after being registered for 5 months and not making a single post anywhere on the board.

Piss off back to Big Footy and address me there where I have posted my thoughts in response to reasonable posters.

STFU

Juniors
Have a feeling it will be a close one with Pies pulling away

Norm Smith - Dal Santo

Would like to see a draw again, a draw after extra time and then the winning score after 5 mins of tiring, hard at it footy

Last edited:

STFU

Juniors
I have exactly zero interest...

I don't really careless... who the f**k are you?...I'm going to take you seriously?...

I'm taking the piss.... I'm not reading your posts...I'm taking one line and run with it....I really have no interest...

Lol...

No, there has been 3 in the last 65 deciders across 63 seasons. Almost 1 in 20...

no, 3 draws in 113 years...

Winmar

Juniors
I'll be there to hopefully cheer the Saints home to a 2 goal win, with Goddard as the Norm Smith Medallist this time.