What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Charity Shield 27 feb

Sonic Star

Juniors
Aren't you the one who's currently going apesh*t about member numbers and premierships in the other thread?

Pot > kettle > black.

I'm not the one with over 67 thousand posts of telling people to post stuff over here instead of there :lol:

Danish

Referee
Can't wait.

Sure it's 2 of my most hated teams, but it's footy on tv. And that's all that matters

joe9x

Juniors
Can't wait.

Sure it's 2 of my most hated teams, but it's footy on tv. And that's all that matters

Good to see a league fan, you can get a few pointers for how to slow us down in round one too Danish.

The season is nearly upon us, starting to get goosebumps. This is always the best time to be a Rabbitohs supporter, pre-season :D. (hopefully it gets better this year)

Oh and Timmah, fug off and stop telling us where to post. (however i have now given you an excuse to reply and get another post in).

UP THE RABBITOHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fein

First Grade
That's because we get to the finals on a consistent basis. since '96, we've only missed 4 final series. But when souffs have played just one finals game since '89 its no wonder they treat the CS as a Grand Final

Shut up, spoon boy.

Goddo

Bench
It is a good game because of the community work that comes of it, and that it is the final trial before the season kicks off, but at the end of the day, it is still just a trial.

gronkathon

First Grade
Ahh Souffs.

From talk of "this is our year" after the CS to mid way through the season members of The Burrow drinking Kool Aid and booing all match at whatever the reff does.

It is tradition

Slackboy72

Coach
What would you get if Gaba and Sonic Star had children?

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-genius.JPG

Vic Mackey

Referee
i went to the charity shield 2 years years, got free corporate tickets.

i sat directly above the burrow, when souffs won i witnessed the same scenes that i witnessed after the 2005 grand final. i couldnt believe how excited they got after winning a trial game.

from memory they then lost the first 7 rounds of the season.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
What would you get if Gaba and Sonic Star had children?

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-genius.JPG

I'd say it would look more like this

uglybaby-original.jpg

Goldthorpe

Bench
i went to the charity shield 2 years years, got free corporate tickets.

i sat directly above the burrow, when souffs won i witnessed the same scenes that i witnessed after the 2005 grand final. i couldnt believe how excited they got after winning a trial game.

from memory they then lost the first 7 rounds of the season.
If it was 2006, Souths lost their first 12 games of the season after they beat St George Illawarra 14 -12 in the Charity Shield.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Should be a good game the way i see it A Dragons win with a scoreline of

28 to 22

Last edited:

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I cant wait for this game. I despise both teams but its the first game of the year where each team actually cares about winning. Bring it on!

Latest posts