What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

dragondad

First Grade
I'm going down to Melbourne for the swans game and coming back Sunday for the Saints game. Can't wait to watch the tigers game at 12am...

gronkathon

First Grade
SFS Availability from Ticketek website

Category 1 Alloc. Exhausted
Category 2 Single seats only
General Admission Available
Tigers Support Cat 1 Single seats only
Tigers Support Cat 2 Available
Tigers Support Ga Available
Roosters Support @1 Available
Deluxe Ga Available
Non-Alcohol Cat 2 Available

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
I must admit the sales are impressive. Sometimes we critise people for non-attendance. Good too see the big guys we get close to sellouts

dragondad

First Grade
If the Warriors win on Friday they will get a home semi in either Week 2 or 3. What will the capacity be at Mt Smart? Also if Titans get a home final week 3 at Suncorp, what sort of crowd could they attract?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Forecast for Saturday

Sunny. Winds west to southwesterly averaging up to 30 km/h.
City Centre
Sunny.
Min
Max

Penrith
Sunny.
Min
Max

Good news for Saturday's games.

Chook Norris

First Grade
If the Warriors win on Friday they will get a home semi in either Week 2 or 3. What will the capacity be at Mt Smart? Also if Titans get a home final week 3 at Suncorp, what sort of crowd could they attract?

Mt Smart's extra added capacity is at 24k isn't it? I think the Titans at Suncorp would attract 35k-38k

CC_Roosters

First Grade
titans V warriors 26k
Wests V Roosters 38K
Penrith V Canberra 19K
Chokers V Manly 18K

What is the capacity at Kograh? They always say sell out, but it never seems to get above 19K. It would be great if the Tigers V Roosters got 40K, no excuse for it not to really. Both are realistic contenders and have decentform going into the finals

franklin2323

Immortal
NRL has capped CUA's capacity at 20k. Don't ask me how when 22,500 fit against Parra quite confortably. 300 more tickets got released yesterday for Eastern Grandstand. 13,500 sold however NRL has 2000 for sponsors lower graders, Media etc. Leaves about 4000 left

Doomednow

Bench
I was on the hill for that Parra game. It was pretty jam packed. I think they have to consider OH&S stuff when they decide on capacity and how quick they can evacuate in an emergency, which might be why they've lowered the official capacity.

dragondad

First Grade
Titans v Warriors - 26k
Tigers v Roosters - 36k
Panthers v Raiders - 19k
Dragons v Manly - 18k

Still thousands of seats left for the Yawnion,can you believe their prices?:

Platinum - $164
Gold - $144
Silver $114
Bronze $89

What a disgrace.

cleary89

Coach
Titans v Warriors - 26k
Tigers v Roosters - 38k
Panthers v Raiders - 19k
Dragons v Manly - 19k

Parra Guru

Coach
Tempted to hit the SFS for Chooks v Tigers.

Out of interest, Swans home final against Carlton which was played on Sunday

Official Crowd: 41,596 at ANZ Stadium.

Red Bear

Referee
Doesnt really justify the use of ANZ when they close the top deck. May as well have played at the SCG

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Swans have a contract to play all their Finals at ANZ till about 2017 IIRC.

Looking at a near sell out tonight. Most sections are Sold Out with the others being 'Single Seats Only'