What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyBronco

Juniors
ffs it hit 35 deg at North Parramatta today. Yeah - great weather - for heatsroke, sunburn, skin cancer etc.

You ever sat in a packed grandstand in the full sun on a 35 deg day? I bet you haven't you pussy.

Ever been to the cricket mate?

How soft an excuse. How soft are you?

What about when it starts to get cold, how are ya goin to go then?

Its people like you with soft excuses why sydney teams get terrible crowds. Soft. You are soft.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't much care. A club with 11,000+ ticketed members shouldn't be getting crowds below that mark.

Pazza

First Grade
manly fans dont travel, see the map as to why

city-rail-network-map.jpg

big country

Juniors
I don't much care. A club with 11,000+ ticketed members shouldn't be getting crowds below that mark.

i dont care either - sydneysiders dont turn up for games at the best of times let alone having to make their way back to the car park at 10:45pm with the kids on a friday night

Timmah

Staff member
On a Friday night when kids don't have to wake up for school the next morning? The crowd was pisspoor.

Why your club continues to play at ANZ is laughable, the SFS is much closer to the SS district.

big country

Juniors
On a Friday night when kids don't have to wake up for school the next morning? The crowd was pisspoor.

Why your club continues to play at ANZ is laughable, the SFS is much closer to the SS district.

no, on a friday night when the kids have little athletics/swimming/football at 8am and mums and dads have overtime/housework - not everyone lives in the world of Timmah where sleep ins are the norm

Timmah

Staff member
PS - if i ever set foot in that dump which is the SFS it'll be too soon
:lol: I thought the consensus was it's a better RL ground than ANZ? And besides, why is South Sydney playing in Western Sydney while the Wests Tigers are playing in Eastern Sydney?
$$$$$$$$ ?
Understood but I think you get my point. It's sad teams aren't playing anywhere near their regions, see above.
no, on a friday night when the kids have little athletics/swimming/football at 8am and mums and dads have overtime/housework - not everyone lives in the world of Timmah where sleep ins are the norm
:lol: Personal attacks :clap: FTR I have a fulltime job. Bottom line is that if people want to go to footy they will. These 8:35pm kickoffs are purely to get live matches in QLD and only go as far as R4 due to daylight savings.

Why people can't get off their backsides, especially Bunnies fans, is beyond me.

ouwet

Bench

That figure of 11,000+ is misleading... Country members who get tickets to 4 games a year are counted as ticket members, i'm guessing one of those wouldn't have been for a friday night game against the Titans.

big country

Juniors
:lol: Personal attacks :clap: FTR I have a fulltime job. Bottom line is that if people want to go to footy they will. These 8:35pm kickoffs are purely to get live matches in QLD and only go as far as R4 due to daylight savings.

Why people can't get off their backsides, especially Bunnies fans, is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

FTR - i took my wife and 3 kids on friday night - i can understand why people (especially families) didnt turn up - this would account for another 10k - we got home at 11:45 - kids had sports at 8am the next day - bottom line is if authorities schedule matches to start at 8:35pm you're not going to get a big turn out

LRC

Why people can't get off their backsides, especially Bunnies fans, is beyond me.

FTR - i took my wife and 3 kids on friday night - i can understand why people (especially families) didnt turn up - this would account for another 10k - we got home at 11:45 - kids had sports at 8am the next day - bottom line is if authorities schedule matches to start at 8:35pm you're not going to get a big turn out[/QUOTE]

Thats great...i struggle to take my kids to a 7:30 kickoff...even yesterday we were keen for the roosters v tigers game but the heat stopped it...i went but the wife and kids went to the grand parents for a swim..I wasn't keen on the kids sitting around in that heat at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.