What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyg

Bench
WT v Dogs @ SFS - 20K
GC v Saints @ Skilled - 21k
Newc v NQ @ EAS - 14k
Syd v Canb @ SFS - 12k
NZW v Pen @ MSS - 15k
Bri v Cro @ Suncorp - 25k
Parra v SS @ ANZ - 18k
Mel v Manly @ Etihad - 19k

i might head out to anz on sunday now with the free entry offer

_Johnsy

Referee
Gold Coast v Saints will go close to selling out IMO.

I should be a sell out.

The Bitans beating melbourne last week without Prince.
Top of the table clash.
Plenty of dragon fans in SE QLD & Nthn NSW, but we all now how fickle the majority of Bitans fans are.

In 2008 there was half the crowd in red and white, was a great atmosphere.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If we can't get at least 25k to the Parramatta/Souths game this weekend with free entry for ALL NRL Club Ticketed Members/a red hot Souths team and with Hindy breaking a Eels record we may as well cancel rugby league forever.

_Johnsy

Referee
If we can't get at least 25k to the Parramatta/Souths game this weekend with free entry for ALL NRL Club Ticketed Members/a red hot Souths team and with Hindy breaking a Eels record we may as well cancel rugby league forever.

Out at Parramatta maybe.

DINGb@T

Juniors
Dunno about the Storm crowd. 18k might be optimistic considering the AFL will be back on and there wont be the same hype for the 'second home game of the season'.

Do hope it's true though.

shewi6

Juniors
yeah, maybe two years ago it would definately got 18+ at a suitable ground. Still i reckon the storm are now capable of attracting close to, and over 20 000 for their big games. Combine that with their new stadium, I can see the storm being in the top 6 clubs in terms of crowd attendance.

Perth Red

Post Whore
yeah, maybe two years ago it would definately got 18+ at a suitable ground. Still i reckon the storm are now capable of attracting close to, and over 20 000 for their big games. Combine that with their new stadium, I can see the storm being in the top 6 clubs in terms of crowd attendance.

then what will people moan about?

Spark Plug

Juniors
Assuming good weather:

Tigers v dogs will get at least 22,000.

If wrong, i will never post again

Before you start: big loss, i know.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Tickets sales for Titans game doesn't appear to be as good as i thought it would be. Hoping for a good walk up. Whats the weather like up there?

Skilled - 21k
SFS - 17.5k

Red Bear

Referee
The side that the camera's are not facing was packed, and there was a fair amount behind one of the posts as well. The view of the eastern side is often a bit misleading

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Alot of Red and White in the stands at Skilled. Be good if they can put more people on the Broadcast side at the SFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.