What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

First Grade
And Souths v Easts in Western Sydney in Rnd 1...

true

eels v tigers got 21k at sfs in round three. imagine if the game was closer to both teams fan base's and was promoted with a big of effort and gusto?

memberships have (so far) eliminated tiny crowds from the NRL. now the NRL with the co operation of clubs need to find a way to make these 20k crowds into 30k crowds. More Sydney v Sydney games closer to their local areas, cheaper family tickets, better promotion, live entertainment etc would all help achieve this.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Uhm....

r253633_1045909.jpg
My thoughts exactly.

The Tank

Bench
Roosters Raiders coming up. I'm expecting our first sub-10k attendance of the season. Not a bad run considering we're in Round 6.

Billythekid

First Grade
Roosters Raiders coming up. I'm expecting our first sub-10k attendance of the season. Not a bad run considering we're in Round 6.

Heaps of people were saying that last week and we ended up with a 15,000 crowd so who knows we could get over 10K again.

elbusto

Coach
Heaps of people were saying that last week and we ended up with a 15,000 crowd so who knows we could get over 10K again.
we will know in 7 minutes lol - lest hope the Rooters fans actually roll up - there were 5000 there at 6.30 according to 2GB

Billythekid

First Grade
Disapponiting at least we lasted longer than ever before. This is close to the lowest drawing fixture of the year and we only just went below 10K so at least that is a positive.

Hopefully we get a few good crowds over the next 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.