What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billythekid

First Grade
Our second sub 10K is coming up i think. At least we got a great crowd at Penrith.

Hopefully we get a massive crowd in Sydney tomorrow to boost the average.

Not sure what to expect from the storm tomorrow. On the one hand it wouldn't surprise me to see a sub 10K crowd. On the other hand warriors have alot of fans in Melbourne and a lot of people seem to be saying they are gonna go because of the whole incident.

I think i am going to go conservative say it will be less than 15K. Not much of a prediction but whatever:?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
There wasnt room for many more tonight... I dont know how we got 23k four times in 2003. Everyone must have been sitting on peoples laps!

Panfas

Juniors
There wasnt room for many more tonight... I dont know how we got 23k four times in 2003. Everyone must have been sitting on peoples laps!

The capacity has been reduced by about 1-2k since the new stadium was built on the western side

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I hope the rain clears for this afternoon. Would probably be the difference between something like 28 or 29k crowd and a 35k crowd.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Sharks crowds have been impressive all year. Pretty much every game they have got over what people expected. Their fans have put up with alot of crap and they have stood by their team and will hopefully see some sustained success in the future.

dragondad

First Grade
Hopefully the rain clears as Sydney (more so Roosters) fans are very fickle,and as you say, rain could stop the match being a 27k crowd to a 34k crowd. I'm out near the airport and the rain has stopped which is a good sign.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Need the sun to peak through soon as most people will make the decision on whether to go to the game by 1pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts