What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Still looking grey from here (Illawong), Looking out over the city, it doesn't appear to be clearing, however the drizzle has stopped

STG-MACCA

Bench
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology
New South Wales
SYDNEY FORECAST
Issued at 8:35 am EST on Sunday 25 April 2010

Warning Summary at issue time:
Nil.

Forecast for Sunday
Rain, clearing later in the morning. Mostly fine afternoon with
lengthy sunny periods. Light to moderate west to southwest winds,
becoming fresh and gusty southerly near the coast.

Precis: Rain clearing.

dragondad

First Grade
Sorry hard stringing sentences together on my
mobile! Bright and sunny now with
all pubs packed. Should be 35k

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Modest looking crowd in Canberra. I would say 12-13k. I find it hard to judge the Raiders crowds though. Perhaps someone else can predict a more accurate figure?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
That would be disapointing

Raiders against Broncos(MNF) 14,200
Raiders against Tigers 17,112

Sunday arvo on Anzac day and they may not beat the Monday night game against the Broncos,that would be disapointing if thats the case.

Digby's Choice

Juniors
Crowds have been very ordinary this year. I'm a huge Broncos fan but even we are getting lower crowds than the Reds and Lions. You know when Broncos are getting crap crowds the game is in trouble.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
lol, the broncos have had one ordinary crowd this year against cronulla, it was 25k.

They have only played 3 home games and would be averaging around 36k, yep terrible.

How's planet rugby Digby ;-)

Brutus

Referee
The Reds will probably average 20k for their home games. They have been winning so 20k seems to be their limit.

Brutus

Referee
Imagine the crowds and all-important TV ratings the Broncos would attract if they couldn't play for competition points for the remainder of the season.

It would be a disaster. Gyngell would have a heart attack.

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
First 3 home games for Broncos in 2009

45,022 against Cowboys
36,647 against Storm
42,435 against Dragons

Average = 41,368

First 3 home games for Broncos in 2010

48,516 against Cowboys
32,338 against Warriors
25,688 against Sharks

Average = 35,514

adamkungl

Immortal
lol, you think Sharks and Dragons are likely to draw a similar crowd? Wait til they play the Dragons and see what they get

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Crowd in Canberra may be a little bigger than the 12-13k i said earlier. I saw a few people still walking in after kick off.

Any news on how the crowd at the SFS is building?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Crowd does look very good at the SFS. This ANZAC match has been going since 2002. With the highest attendance being 32270 in 2005, looks like that could be beaten today though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts