What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
56 games thus far in 2010, 993,962 through the gates. 17,749 average per game.

dragondad

First Grade
Parramatta v Canterbury - 33k
Brisbane v Newcastle - 29k
New Zealand v Canberra - 14k
Gold Coast v Penrith - 17k
North Queensland v Melbourne - 17k
St George Illawarra v Cronulla - 18k
Wests v Sydney - 17k
Souths v Manly - 22k

The Tank

Bench
Only 1 game under 10k so far which is brilliant! Hope it continues for at least another week, although I doubt it.

babyg

Juniors
great crowds! cant help but think that NQLD crowd would have been bigger if NQLD fans knew that thurston was playing.

The NRL has worked hard on memberships which have eliminated smaller crowds. I wonder what the NRL could do to boost these 17k -18k crowds into 20k - 25k crowds??? better deals for families?

Spot on there mate. That is our next goal.

Definitely continue member drive
let kids in cheap
and put more attention on the blockbusters - like para - dogs this weekend.

Moffo

Referee
The tits crowds are disappointing, they should be selling the joint out. What are the fans inside the ground like? No offense but it looks a bit sterile on the tv

ouwet

Bench
The tits crowds are disappointing, they should be selling the joint out. What are the fans inside the ground like? No offense but it looks a bit sterile on the tv

They should be but the Ticket prices and membership prices are freaking ridiculous! I'd imagine lots of families not being able to afford going every second week.

On the Eels V Bulldogs game... I'm hopeful of 30K, IMO will depend on how many Bulldog supporters turn up to this away game. Will the injuries to 4-5 players keep them away? I hope it won't! To crack 30K half the crowd will need to be Bulldog supporters... Just like the Rabbitohs V Bulldogs game on Easter monday.

ouwet

Bench
Spot on there mate. That is our next goal.

Definitely continue member drive
let kids in cheap
and put more attention on the blockbusters - like para - dogs this weekend.

The answer is simple... No more suburban grounds with capacities of 20K.

dragondad

First Grade
They should be but the Ticket prices and membership prices are freaking ridiculous! I'd imagine lots of families not being able to afford going every second week.

On the Eels V Bulldogs game... I'm hopeful of 30K, IMO will depend on how many Bulldog supporters turn up to this away game. Will the injuries to 4-5 players keep them away? I hope it won't! To crack 30K half the crowd will need to be Bulldog supporters... Just like the Rabbitohs V Bulldogs game on Easter monday.

Piss poor excuse,it's at the same ground!!!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Half the Bulldogs team are out with Aids this week so alot of Doggies supporters won't turn up because they know there not much of a chance.

Might not get 30k

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Im sure alot of Doggies fans will bypass this game,there is a huge chance the Doggies will get smashed on friday with so many players missing and they know this,why would you want to turn up and see your side get smashed by your arch enenmy?

Moffo

Referee
Im sure alot of Doggies fans will bypass this game,there is a huge chance the Doggies will get smashed on friday with so many players missing and they know this,why would you want to turn up and see your side get smashed by your arch enenmy?

you are confusing dogs fans with eels fans you wankstain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts