What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra were playing 600 times worse then Souths when we came up against the Raiders at Parra stadium and we still got over 15,000 people to that Monday night game and we don't even have half the ticketed members that Souths supposedly have.

ash the bash

Juniors
Listen mate not all season ticket holders go to every game,

Im a Souths season ticket holder and I don't even live in the country. Some of us look at it as a way of helping out the club "doing our part"...

brendothejet

First Grade
Souths members probably do exist, but whether they go to all the games is a different story. I know plenty of people who dont attend, but the membership is there way of contributing and they attend when they can.

Saint Doc

Coach
they exist. Yesterday a mate on facebook who has 4 memberships was offering his tickets for free to anybody who could go because he couldn't. I have a dragons membership but didnt make every single game last year. Its a positive that people are buying memberships even if they can't make every single game...thats the whole point. We dont want people to see it as tickets, but as something more.

5 years ago souths vs manly would have been lucky to get 8-10,000 i reckon. We're progressing.

Billythekid

First Grade
True,my bad.

Hey did you know you don't have to continually post multiple times in a row to say something. Some incredible internet genius created an 'edit' button. Amazing i know. This one button allows you to modify your posts so you don't have to fill up an entire page with your dribble.

That way i only have to skip 1 or 2 completely geniused posts per page instead of 10 :)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hey did you know you don't have to continually post multiple times in a row to say something. Some incredible internet genius created an 'edit' button. Amazing i know. This one button allows you to modify your posts so you don't have to fill up an entire page with your dribble.

That way i only have to skip 1 or 2 completely geniused posts per page instead of 10 :)

Luckily nobody cares what you think dope

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Roosters/Raiders game drew 9,308:lol:

Cowboys will have even less fans down here then the Raiders,with a bit of luck the Roosters being 5th on the ladder might bring out a few bandwagon Roosters supporters and push the crowd over 10k :lol:

Roosters as a club:lol:
Roosters fans:lol:

RockWheel

Bench
Roosters/Raiders game drew 9,308:lol:

Cowboys will have even less fans down here then the Raiders,with a bit of luck the Roosters being 5th on the ladder might bring out a few bandwagon Roosters supporters and push the crowd over 10k :lol:

Roosters as a club:lol:
Roosters fans:lol:

Shut up. No one cares what you think.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Shut up. No one cares what you think.

It has nothing to do with what i think you dope,its a stone cold FACT that the Roosters drew that crowd against the Raiders,its not my fault the Roosters got a shocking crowd there and will most likely get a shocking crowd against the Cowboys so don't come crying to me you dopes.

Mentally weak people who cry if you state facts:lol:
Rockwheel:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.