What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

The Storm are going to help increase crowds now because of this scandal,they will always get good support at home and when they play on the road fans of the home side will come out in force in hoping to beat "The cheats" as they will call them.

:roll::lol: You have no clue. If there's any team other teams are going to lose to it's the Storm, so that statement is void. Most run-o-mill fans aren't labelling the players themselves 'the cheats', it's only bitter scum like you. The Cowboys have a history of good crowds against the Storm; I cant for the life of me think why :crazy:. If there's any reason crowds will come out to see the Storm it's for the "Harlem effect" (I'ma copyright that :)) - they have showed these two weeks that they're going to demolish any weaker sides, play fast, expansive football and be a generally exciting football team, overpaid or not.

Brutus

Referee
Free footy tickets with your Big Mac to get the Roosters crowd over 10k next Monday night...a la 1996.

Red Bear

Referee
Looked pretty packed on TV, the hill anyway.

The record is a tick under 20 000 but you cant get that due to safety reasons (soft police essentially).

MsStorm

Bench
:roll::lol: You have no clue. If there's any team other teams are going to lose to it's the Storm, so that statement is void. Most run-o-mill fans aren't labelling the players themselves 'the cheats', it's only bitter scum like you. The Cowboys have a history of good crowds against the Storm; I cant for the life of me think why :crazy:. If there's any reason crowds will come out to see the Storm it's for the "Harlem effect" (I'ma copyright that :)) - they have showed these two weeks that they're going to demolish any weaker sides, play fast, expansive football and be a generally exciting football team, overpaid or not.

Well said Didgi.

The cowboys fans deserve a thumbs up for crowd support over the years.
How many other club fans would turn up to cheer their team on with not too much success on the field...

Awesome effort by the fans tonight.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Total with two games in hand: 119,730
Average: 19,955

Predicting 19k @ Campbo and 17k @ ANZ... should put us around the 19 mark probably...

is this the first weekend a Sydney crowd has been > that of Suncorp?

JW

Coach

Doubt it, I'd say it's probably happened a fair few times. Especially between 03 and 06.

As for these averages - very encouraging and consistent. The lack of sub-10Ks is awesome to see as well.

Ari Gold

Bench
Total with two games in hand: 119,730
Average: 19,955

Predicting 19k @ Campbo and 17k @ ANZ... should put us around the 19 mark probably...

If a fifth placed Souths gets only 17k against Manly on a sunny Sunday afternoon I will walk back to Liverpool from the stadium today.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Manly fans do not travel. I'll be surprised if it gets more than 20k. Humbled too though, would be a great result.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Tigers will go close to a sell out today. There will be a huge walk up due to the beautiful weather in Sydney today.

Manly v Souths could jag 20k too.

user_nat

Coach
Really good effort by NQ fans. Pretty small area population wise, they aren't in great form and against a playing for nothing Melbourne.

Outdrew the inform Titans. Broncos crowd was pretty poor also.

beave

Coach
that will probably be our biggest crowd for the year, it's looking pretty bleak for us at the moment.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Very worried about New Zealand's form. They could go under 10k a few times this year if they don't improve. They don't have the luxury of Sydney teams with away support either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts