What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week will be a gooden for crowds.
Bulldogs vs Dragons will pull 30k
Broncos vs Titans will go close to 50k probably mid 40s
Tigers vs Souths will probably crack 25k and get up around 30k

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hopefully Brookie can pull a solid Monday night crowd with heritage round vs Parra.

The Warriors last start winners and Kiwis competing in the test should mean a decent crowd for their game vs Cowboys - possible 15k there.

Roosters/Knights on the Coast is talk of the town here - I've got mates who don't even follow those two teams telling me they'll be going and taking plenty of their mates too. 15k+ at least.

Canberra on a Saturday will be interesting, most of their home games have been Sunday IIRC.

Cronulla v Penrith should get 15k as well, given it's finally a daytime match.

hellteam

First Grade
Hopefully Brookie can pull a solid Monday night crowd with heritage round vs Parra.

The Warriors last start winners and Kiwis competing in the test should mean a decent crowd for their game vs Cowboys - possible 15k there.

Roosters/Knights on the Coast is talk of the town here - I've got mates who don't even follow those two teams telling me they'll be going and taking plenty of their mates too. 15k+ at least.

Canberra on a Saturday will be interesting, most of their home games have been Sunday IIRC.

Cronulla v Penrith should get 15k as well, given it's finally a daytime match.

Warriors lost their last game to Canberra didn't they? Usually I wouldn't be so pedantic in pointing that out but I have no doubt that you would have been if someone else had made that mistake.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Warriors will be around 10k unfortunately. If Manu, Price and Mannering are back they might get around 12-13k.

Cletus

First Grade
That's a great crowd. Were there many St George fans at the game?

Yeah there were quite a few St George fans there. Unhappy one of course:cool:.
That sort of crowd at Brookvale is a good crowd. Many more and the concourses would be overflowing.

Apey

Staff member
I expected a low crowd sitting at the game, but it was indeed quite a bit more vocal than usual.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well apparently there were just under 2k of empty seats on Friday too.

Regardless, some great crowds coming out of Melbourne. 49,000-odd people at Rugby League over the weekend.

The Tank

Bench
As Chook Norris said a touch disappointing but it still looked great. I saw a few green patches but I guessed at maybe 23k or so. Still good stuff and a nice stadium too. Shame they couldn't win in front of their fans at their new home.

The Tank

Bench
Well I was also happy for Brisbane you see. Alot of injuries and young players. It's a shame it ruined the Storm's big day, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.