What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010-Laurie,Galea or Payne

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
I'd go Galea.

Payne has been playing well though, maybe because he is playing for a contract ?
Laurie is too much risk. Seems like he hasn't got his head on. Lacks discipline

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Payne can f**k off.

Galea is more versatile and reliable, but gee, with the right coaching Laurie could be f**king awesome.

Spank

Juniors
As if you need to think about this one its Danny Galea by a country mile.

Danny should be starting every week as far as im concerned, very solid defender.

I think you will find both Galea & Payne will be back next year.

Laurie just is not 1st grade standard and doesnt appear to care enough about improving on that from what i hear at the club.

Galea 100%

Payne has been playing well, but in our pack, there is no need for another small back rower along with Heighno and Galea with also Fulton coming back.

Laurie's pretty much done at the Tigs now. Once again, if coached right he could be good but it seems he just lacks that discipline to be an NRL player and he's on the outer anyways.

DanOz

Juniors
Daine Laurie for me, without any hesitation. Players like Galea are a dime a dozen, solid but not outstanding. Players like Laurie dont come along every day imo.

Galea. He is a reliable defender who hit with plenty of starch. You can get away with poor attack in the NRL, but not poor defence.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I'd keep Daine Laurie. Payne and Galea are good defenders but Laurie has the X factor. Because he has been out of sight out of mind since he bombed that try against Melbourne people have taken a negative view of him but remember his awesome battle with Moi Moi when the Tigers finally beat Parra. Galea & Payne don't have that much improvement left in them, whereas Laurie can really be a strike weapon with the right attitude.

leoc

Juniors
They better have laurie back this week for the clash with Parra. Laurie vs MoiMoi round 2, bring it on

DanOz

Juniors
They better have laurie back this week for the clash with Parra. Laurie vs MoiMoi round 2, bring it on

I wish - not going to happen.

Our only consolation is that Eliis has been SMASHING the opposition for the past few weeks particularly, love to see him and Fui come together as well.

b.bear

Juniors
i will answer my own question. galea,laurie to stay payne can go away

ps bring D in this week

macnaz

Staff member
There was talk of that a few weeks back that he may bw going to soufs but i thought that it had been settled. He is still contracted to WT and they intend to use him in the second row next year so cant see them releasing him, but then again who knows what ronald is likely to do.