What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

MsStorm

Bench
Thanks Timmah. You are doing a great job with this thread:D

PS. Well done Souths fans..leaders of the pack again!

Lambretta

First Grade
I bought my Roosters membership today and upgraded from a non attendance one, to a 5 home matches package.

Now the kids are a little bit older it's about time I got back to watching live games.

dimitri

First Grade

Theres also an interactive brochure here: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=membership-2010

News Story Here:
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=21179&bulldogs-2010-memberships-on-sale!

Looks like Doggies have done a fantastic job again this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

GA is 12 games for $95! For adults.

Cat 1 has gone down to $295 for 12 games.

Cat 2 also has gone down to $205!

dimitri

First Grade
BULLDOGS 2010 MEMBERSHIPS ON SALE!

Monday, 9 November 2009

The Bulldogs have kicked off the 2010 season by once again ‘setting the standard’ in value for money Memberships.
  • We have continued our GA Adult product for $95 (less than $7.95 per game)
  • Have reduced our Category 2 Adult pricing by 15% to $205
  • We have also slightly reduced our Category 1 Adult price to $295
In 2009 the Bulldogs increased their Club Membership numbers by over 60% to nearly 7000 Members and with family friendly pricing and an inviting match-day atmosphere, Bulldogs fans showed their support in droves.
Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg believes that being a Bulldogs Member is more than going to the game; its about belonging, it’s about being part of a great family and it’s about forming an emotional connection to your club. No matter what your age, where you are in the world or what your budget, we have a Membership product to suit.
On the back of a memorable season , 2010 is a year of great promise for the Bulldogs and we want as many Members to share in the passion and excitement that beckons. Members are the future lifeblood of the Bulldogs and are the reason we will flourish financially.
The Bulldogs have well over 300 000 Fans and over 6500 Members. Bridging the gap between the two represents the clubs greatest challenge and our best avenue to secure the Club’s future.
The Bulldogs have also included a range of incentives to make signing up as a Member even more attractive including:

• ‘Early Bird’ Christmas Party for Members who sign up before November 30th
  • A $5000 ‘Experience’ prize draw for Members who sign up their friends
  • High quality Member Benefits packs
To join up as a 2010 Member and show your loyalty to the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs click here We invite you to be part of our family/

Renewing Members please note, you will be mailed instructions on how to renew online in the coming week.

Billythekid

First Grade
For that price i may consider getting my Dad a season ticket to the dogs. We live in Newcastle so he doesn't get many opportunities to see them. I think he would be very happy to be able to get down from time to time.

Goddo

Bench
Wow the Dogs home page looks awesome! Really top work there. They have been real trend setters recently in Sydney, getting back to roots, encouraging members, name and logo. Great stuff. I really hope all the other NRL sites will look just as pro in future.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For that price i may consider getting my Dad a season ticket to the dogs. We live in Newcastle so he doesn't get many opportunities to see them. I think he would be very happy to be able to get down from time to time.
There's a few options - CTTG and Country Club offer low-cost options with tickets to a couple of games.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
MB_02.jpg

I don't believe it does.

dimitri

First Grade
Does anyone know if ticketed membership of Canterbury includes membership of the football club?

This question came up last year.
At the moment it doesnt, but apparently they are hoping to change this in the near future!

At the moment, you get a super cheap price for all the games plus other member benefits, like hat, bag, merch discounts, exclusive events etc

big country

Juniors
$220 for a family season ticket is ridiculously good value. Well done Bulldogs.

I am dumfounded at their pricing - that is exceptional value - just hope they are actually going to make money from this and not under sell themselves - this is a team that came third this year

Dragons membership should be released today or tomorrow.

Interesting to see if Saints go with the Bulldogs strategy of cutting prices or continues our recent trend of prices going up.