What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noa

First Grade
Wonder what effect Manly having 2 players who havent played for 4 weeks will have. Could be huge i feel.

hitman82

Bench
Wonder what effect Manly having 2 players who havent played for 4 weeks will have. Could be huge i feel.
Valid point. I certainly hope you're right.

Similarly, I felt the Storm were a tad underdone after what I considered a less than perfect build up, and it showed in their combinations.

I watched a replay of the Broncos vs Manly semi and tbh, it was pretty much a stroll in the park for the Sea Eagles.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
I've got a lot of time for Manly, aside from the Warriors they've been my favourite team this year and I would have supported them in the final if they were playing Melbourne.

I'll be gutted if the Warriors lose but at the very least I hope they give it everything.

Michael Bishop

Juniors
Warriors have been great in their last two games but I'm not confident they're going to turn up a third time. If they do it will be a great match and could go either way, but I'm thinking a comfortable Manly win. 34-10.

joshie

Live Update Team
AH JOSHIE! :lol: What happened to the Storm making the GF? :lol::lol:

AH CEAGLE, things didn't go to plan last week. At the end of the day I had faith in my team; so how's the hate coming Manly scum?!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
All teams now listed in Post #1 apart from Warriors NYC.

Pugzley

I stand by my statement regarding the match. The Warriors like to come from behind/keep it close during big games just for that bit of razzle dazzle.

IanG

Coach
How about history repeating itself? 16 all with 10 seconds to go and the Warriors crash over for the winning try.

Oldboy

Juniors
A lot of wishful thinking on here. Remember '08? What were you predicting then?

Manly by at least 20.

shiznit

Coach
im actually pretty confident in the Warriors this weekend... i dont really know why.

i just get the feeling that they seem to be getting better and better... and Sunday may well be the big stage this club stands up and makes its mark on the NRL.

i could be wrong... Manly are a bloody good football side... and would be deserved premiers.

but normally when i see an underdog team go into a GF i feel nervous for them... not in this instance for some reason...

Kevin Locke for Clive Churchill Medal.