What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grouch

First Grade
Why does the Live Scores table on LU have NSW Cup as Canterbury Bulldogs v Wests Tigers ?

--------------------------------------------->

Gmac

Juniors
Knowing our luck the merkin will put super glue on his hands and run it back with vigour all night. :lol:

GO WARRIORZ

hektik is goin for the warriors,SOUTH SYDNEY is my heart coz i once met russell crowe but i m 50% kiwi and my cuzzins are kiwis and dey comin to sydney for dis and warriorz are my second team, WARRIORS GUNNA PWN DEM SEA EAGLES

i tink the warriorz is hektik (like me),and noone likes manly,not even manly ppl like manly,dat is why they got lik 10k ppl to a final,hahahaha

GO WARRIORS,2011 PREMIERS

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Updated event day schedule:

11:00am ANZ Stadium Grand Final Precinct Opens
11:45am ANZ Stadium Gates Open
12:00pm NSW Cup Grand Final - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Auckland Vulcans (Warriors)
12:47pm NSW Cup Halftime - Presentation of the NSWRL Club Championship Flowers Memorial Pennant. Winners: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
12:50pm Holiday Inn Under 16's Relay Race
12:57pm NSW Cup Grand Final - 2nd Half
1:45pm NSW Cup Grand Final Official Presentation
2:00pm Toyota Cup Grand Final - Warriors v North Queensland Cowboys
2:52pm Toyota Monster Raffle Prize Winners Presentation
2:59pm Toyota Cup Grand Final - 2nd Half
3:15pm Telstra Premiership Grand Final Coin Toss (in tunnel)
3:50pm Toyota Cup Grand Final Official Presentation
4:00pm Telstra Skydivers, John Williams and Men of League Choir
4:30pm Presentation to Retiring Players and 300-Game Player Nathan Hindmarsh
4:45pm Sam Thaiday & Peter Morgan deliver the Telstra Premiership trophy via Helicopter
4:50pm Pre-game Entertainment featuring Kelly Clarkson and Eskimo Joe
5:07pm Telstra Premiership Grand Final Team Lists & Highlights Package
5.12pm Teams Entry
5.14pm National Anthem of New Zealand - Elizabeth Marvelly
5:16pm National Anthem of Australia - Australian Youth Choir
5.17pm Kick-off NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final - Manly Sea Eagles v Warriors
6:10pm Halftime - Blackhawk Helicopter Display and Tribute to Australia's Defence Forces
6:21pm 2nd Half NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final
7:09pm Telstra Premiership Grand Final official Presentation

Spanner in the works

First Grade
GO WARRIORZ

hektik is goin for the warriors,SOUTH SYDNEY is my heart coz i once met russell crowe but i m 50% kiwi and my cuzzins are kiwis and dey comin to sydney for dis and warriorz are my second team, WARRIORS GUNNA PWN DEM SEA EAGLES

i tink the warriorz is hektik (like me),and noone likes manly,not even manly ppl like manly,dat is why they got lik 10k ppl to a final,hahahaha

What does hektik mean?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
GO WARRIORZ

Any qualified translators around??

Slackboy72

Coach
GO WARRIORZ

As if we didn't have enough reasons to lol@50uff$.

oval

Juniors
I don't mind the warriors, and cannot think of another team who I'd rather Manly lost a grand final to. They're not feral Queenslanders, they're not bitter twisted Sydneysiders, plus I have a few good kiwi mates who are Warriors fans. So it's win-win.

Having said that, I hope Manly put em to the sword.

f**k its gonna be a good game!

effnic

Bench
Exactly oval. A win is awesome but a loss isnt so bad against a team u dont mind to see win.
In saying that i hope we molest them.

Slackboy72

Coach
I don't mind the warriors, and cannot think of another team who I'd rather Manly lost a grand final to. They're not feral Queenslanders, they're not bitter twisted Sydneysiders, plus I have a few good kiwi mates who are Warriors fans. So it's win-win.

Having said that, I hope Manly put em to the sword.

f**k its gonna be a good game!

I don't think anyone can muster enough of anything to hate the Warriors. Mostly for reasons as you say, they aren't childishly parochial like Qlders and they aren't grubby cheats like the storm.
As to me I can't muster enough class hatred (in this most egalitarian of countries) to buy into that fibro v silvertails lie that Roy Masters came up with. That and the fact that Manly have been the best team all year means I'll be happy with any result that isn't a blowout on sunday.

hitman82

Bench
Exactly oval. A win is awesome but a loss isnt so bad against a team u dont mind to see win.
In saying that i hope we molest them.
Too much room for a Brett Stewart joke.

I'm rapt we are playing Manly rather than a team I hate - IE Dragons, Storm, Brisbane.

Hopefully it will be a really aggressive, physical game.

Package and Rose to go toe to toe.

Latest posts