What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They didn't against Canterbury?
Can't even remember lol.

Maybe it's some sort of commemoration? Tribute to NZ RWC? I'm stumped, I originally through it was solely for the Eden Park game in R1

LeagueNut

First Grade
The price of those "black fern" jerseys has been slashed, so I'm guessing they're only wearing them to try and move some stock.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Apart from wearing an away strip for an All Whites tribute, I believe the Warriors have pretty much done so since they first sign with Canterbury Clothing in 2009.

sheepbender

Juniors
I think they're great jersies and should be the Warriors' full time home kit.

God no, Im sick of the Black jerseys, only the first one with the Red and Blue was good, theyre utterly boring and uninspiring... We need to revert to our 1995 original, or introduce some Green to the jersey, or use something like the Awen Guttenbeil testimonial jersey..

Saint Doc

Coach
Knights unveil their members commemorative jersey which is for financial members before Tinkler took over

scaled.php

beave

Coach
Tinkler needs to buy out the xblades design/contract and get them to re-do their jersey to be either like the original design or that vertical stripes one, I have said it numerous times, the current knights jersey is shithouse and an embarrassment to the great club. Whoever approved it should have their ball bag covered in honey and made to sit on an ant hill.

Latest posts