What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

skeepe

Immortal
2012 Raiders home jersey was unveiled at half time tonight:

jersey%20a.jpg

Desert Qlder

First Grade
If they absolutely had to change (I doubt you'd find anyone who'd argue they did) then that is probably the best possible outcome.

Always nice to see the chevrons in footy, and they've kept a pretty clean 'green machine' look.

nqcowboy87

Bench
man i designed that exact jersey in photoshop for the rl2 pc game like 5 odd years ago, where are my damm royalties :lol:

Parramatta are making thier own jerseys next year and using Sekem as the distributor. A way of more of the dollars per sale going back to the club. Designs are same as this year and prices will also be the same so seems it's about profit per jersey over bring price down to sell more jerseys.
$160 a pop jerseys are just too expensive for the average fan, Shame really.

the new raiders jerseys were modeled at the ground by Campo and Ken Nagas.
who looked as if he could still play.

they look alright. the green is darker (more 94 ish)
its not a bad strip though.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Their black alternate is horrible too. As said before, not sure why they needed to change but it's probably the best option.

How long have the Raiders had this current design?

That was confirmed a number of weeks ago :p

In fact I believe a link was posted to Sekem's catalogue: www.sekem.com.au/pdfs/Eels-On-Field Brch-8pp_20-6-11.pdf

Although it seems their website is down atm, can't tell.
I have had the catalogue for over a month.
I was just posting as some of the post seem confused to who was making them. Sekem are not making them they are just distributing to the retailers.
The Parramatta Eels are making them.
so :p to you too!

Lol!