What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Spitty

Juniors
I like the new Raiders jersey.

No one likes jerseys constantly changing, but I think the way the Raiders have done it is the way to go. It's not a massive change and it's still clearly recognisable as a Raiders jersey.

You keep your identity, while at the same time lifting merchandise sales.

We've been doing it at the Panthers with our home jersey for a while, with slight changes from an all black base. I like the strategy, just not the black base.

I really like the new Raiders jersey. It's identifiable as a Raiders jersey and is different enough from their current one.

I've always liked this one from 2003/04
image.php

hrundi99

First Grade
Supposedly the players wanted a new jersey that reflected the new generation of players rather than the "retro" look.

Now that they've been given it, it's about time they started creating some history of their own.

beave

Coach
That was probably the best choice of all the jerseys, but man it's hard to see the Viking logo amongst the colours of the V.

Version 6

Staff member
Good to see the Raiders continuing to get it right with clean, simple and identifiable jersey designs.

The design chosen lends itself to a very natural alternative, swapping the white and green.

Latest posts