What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
The Bulldogs will continue to be the most successful NSW team off the field with initiatives like this.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: what a soulless, money-grubbing, pathetic excuse of a club :lol:

*awaits fat tim to come rolling to their defence*
Meh, we did it last year with Avatar too. Shit happens.
It is obviously pathetic and very funny for supporters of other teams, but on the bright side Dogs fans, at least you know they won't have a chance to wear it next week.
Correct. We'll just wear our main strip in Melbourne...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Purely objective IMO. Some people will hate it, others will love it.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Yeah, where they doctor in Vader screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!" in Return of the Jedi when he saves Luke, and Greedo shoots first.

Love the jersey. Next year it should be Dark Knight Rises with the bat destroyed into the buildings.

Seti

Juniors
897975andrewryansplash.jpg

Greatest jersey in the history of sports, that is.

Go far they will. mmm.

May the force be with them...and also the Warriors.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I know Todd Greenburg is doing great things with the club, but to me that's taking it too far.

***MH***

Bench
Don't mind the odd promotional jersey now and then. Clubs often give up sponsorship space on their jerseys to charities every year for a cause. If a corporation wants to pitch in and use an NRL club for their billboard for a match, then why not? It's a sensible income decision for a Board to accept, + may create synergy with fans of such promoted brands.

Parramatta opened this door back in 1996 with this M&M jersey
images

Pierced Soul

First Grade
+ may create synergy with fans of such promoted brands.

will star wars become synonomous with the dogs? will star wars nerds turn up to dogs games?

i wasnt keen on the avatar one lasy year but at least they used the clubs colours, this one is pure whoring

I know it's not always feasible to incorporate the sponsor's colours directly onto a jersey, and the sponsor wants a design that is easy to recognise on TV - but jeez those white panel styles look out of place.