What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Dragon Dave

Bench
Good to see Easts trying to get as close as they can to a Red V with their new away kit. Just throw some navy in there down the bottom so it doesn't look sus.

MatthewA

Juniors
Roosters home and away:

jerseysroosters.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
Wow the roosters away trip is bizarre. Looks like a warped french flag.

What colour shorts do you think? White shorts would look weird, and navy shorts would probably mean its not much of an "alternate".

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh to make an assessment.

Alex28

Coach
If only the Knights would come up with a simple, effective design like the Roosters away jersey. Fantastic.

Saint Doc

Coach
I take that back. Even with blue shorts there is enough white to avoid a clash. Would have to be blue shorts.

hellteam

First Grade
Roosters design is pretty sweet. Hopefully it will be with blue shorts. White would look pretty weird

BunniesMan

Immortal
I hate it when the Roosters do something I actually like. The home jersey with the complete V is much better than what they had before.

boxhead

First Grade
The Eels jerseys will be displayed in the coming weeks apparently, along with the announcement of some new sponsors.

applesauce

Bench
Roosters Jerseys are great. I love their training gear and polo's for 2011 as well. ISC has become simple, classy and uncomplicated.

Latest posts