What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Spitty

Juniors
Just about the best home jersey Cowboys have ever had. Definately the best I can remember.

Spitty

Juniors
I didn't mind the previous one but it wasn't your best :lol:

The media release attachment with the article you see above had all three jerseys attached, including the away and heritage.

Sorry Timmah. Either I'm not looking in the right place, or they've removed the heritage jersey from that media release. Because I can see the home and away jersey. As well as some polo's, T-shirts and hats, but no heritage jersey.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Looks really good.
00009987-image.jpg
Bigger pic.
00010981-image.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sorry Timmah. Either I'm not looking in the right place, or they've removed the heritage jersey from that media release. Because I can see the home and away jersey. As well as some polo's, T-shirts and hats, but no heritage jersey.
LU receives emails directly from clubs like the Cowboys. It came with a PDF attachment which included all three jerseys.

That Cowboys jersey is much better that the last couple they have - simple design, looks good. The previous ones were just messy - a bit like the West Tigers ones. Now they have a simple design and it looks much better.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
ISC has good supporter wear too (Do they still have the 10 yard line stuff?). I’m guessing that the Cowboys will be earning quite a bit from merch sales this season.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Decent jersey cowboys. Especially for a team with a reputation for sh*t jerseys. Now if only the Panthers and Tigers would get their act together and use their heritage jerseys full time.

Didgi

The jersey is made from Optimax, a lightweight, easy-dry fabric that is perfect for the tropical North Queensland conditions, and also features:
  • Clutch silicon panels, offering crucial grip, locking the ball securely to the chest for optimal performance
  • Raglan sleeve design, for maximum freedom of movement
  • Optimesh side panels that allow the players’ bodies to breath freely

Are the features there the real deal? Good work by ISC, nice look and good design. The jersey looks much better than the previous couple, if the training stuff is the same merch sales should be great.

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
Too much blue for me. Has white been removed from their official colours now?

I still like their first jersey better to be honest.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
White part of NQ official colours?

Its been years since white appeared on their home jersey.

There is plenty on their away jersey though...

Latest posts