What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

dgsfan

Juniors
It would be one of the worst if they got in. Only one I can think on that's worse is roosters.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Another look at the Warriors Fern jersey from the CCC catalogue - to be worn R1 v Eels @ Eden Park:

157095_465517527615_190728797615_5742594_3327560_n.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Titans 2011... apologies for the page stretch.

The one on the left is the training jersey - replaces the sun flare one from 2010. the other two are home and away, no real change apart from accented blade on the front and both have had the "adidas three stripes" put on the shoulders.

titans2011.jpg

LeagueNut

First Grade
That training jersey looks odd.

Plus have the Titans done the shorts switcheroo on the home and away kits? I think there was discussion about that last year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
That Titans training jersey is awful, it looks like some kid's pj's. As for the home and away ones, I like their colours but the design is too messy, usually the simpler the better.

hellteam

First Grade
Very happy the titans have decided to use the sky blue pants, the white ones didn't match and looked odd

dragon-83

Juniors
does anyone who dragons shorts sponsor is for 2011?

ps it aint IGT gaming

Last edited:

beave

Coach
The new cowboys home jersey gets revealed today at 2pm, will throw up some pics tomorrow.

Timmah

Staff member
Cowboys announce 2011 playing strips

image.php

The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys will run on to Dairy Farmers Stadium for the first time in 2011 in a stunning new home jersey that is certain to impress fans game-wide.

Manufactured by the Cowboys' exclusive sports apparel supplier ISC, the form-fitting 2011 jersey sports a short collar and a sleek, simple design. The jersey is made from Optimax, a lightweight, easy-dry fabric that is perfect for the tropical North Queensland conditions, and also features:

- Clutch silicon panels, offering crucial grip, locking the ball securely to the chest for optimal performance
- Raglan sleeve design, for maximum freedom of movement
- Optimesh side panels that allow the players' bodies to breath freely

The jersey will be launched today at the Cowboys Team Shop (Cowboys Leagues Club, Flinders Street Mall, Townsville) by Cowboys Johnathan Thurston and Dallas Johnson, and is on sale through www.cowboysteamshop.com.au.

With branding for on-jersey sponsors Toyota, Harvey Norman and now ISC taking its place in the new design, incoming General Manager – Commercial Stephen Mitchell says the stage is almost set for Season 2011. “While we're counting down the days until our first home game against the Knights, there are also some great opportunities for members and supporters to see their Cowboys in the 2011 jersey before then,” Mitchell said. “Our annual Community Day on Saturday 5 February, trial games and the Season Corporate Launch on Friday 4 March will all provide a fantastic preview to the new-look team.”

Cowboys players will be in-store at the Cowboys Team Shop for autograph sessions each day this week (7-11 December) – visit www.cowboys.com.au for details!
http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20206

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Away (predom. white with the navy horns) and heritage (all electric blue) remain the same as last season.

beave

Coach
Where did you hear about the heritage jersey tim? I was told we dropped it for next season, but i may have been fed wrong info. Heres a pic with jt and dj with our new jersey, shame the sleeves weren't a tad darker but i can live with this one, thank god our last home one is gone, worst jersey ever.

00009987-image.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
I didn't mind the previous one but it wasn't your best :lol:

The media release attachment with the article you see above had all three jerseys attached, including the away and heritage.

beave

Coach
Ah okay, im in sydney on my iphone so it must be playing up as I cant see the images on the attatchment, cheers mate.

applesauce

Bench
Very nice Cowboys. Loving the simplicity that is creeping into the NRL.

Too bad a team like the Tigers can undo it with their 2 designs (assuming they are they designs).