What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

innsaneink

Referee
For sure, cause those images are from blades catalogue.
Do you have the catalogue?
Where did you get it?

I've just come back from the jersey manufacturer and was chatting to a lady there about the WT's jerseys. She said that the jersey design had been leaked and that the design is going to be "tweaked" slightly. Upshot is that the design will be basically the same.
They did the same thing with 05-07's jumpers in early 05 late 04....I think theyre intentionmal ''leaks'' to gauge public opinion

hellteam

First Grade
I'm pretty sure it's him, I have to say he has always replied to e-mails.

I can't see that design changing much so late.

This was posted on another forum, it looks brilliant IMO. Seriously, a jersey with a V and with orange, black and white colours should look f**king awesome. Just keep it simple!

weststigers.jpg

Good, would be better without the things on the side of the torso though. I always wondered why the Tigers didnt just have a black jersey with white and orange V, and an orange jersey with black and white V. Would be awesome.

Good, would be better without the things on the side of the torso though. I always wondered why the Tigers didnt just have a black jersey with white and orange V, and an orange jersey with black and white V. Would be awesome.

I'd have the Vee going up to the top of the shoulder and get rid of the side panel things. But they're a huuuuge improvement on this years jerseys.

Joker's Wild

Coach
hellteam said:

996918.jpg

AJ_82

Juniors
:lol: They're concept designs by the GAZF dude from ages ago.

People posting them all over the place pretending they're real is getting reaallllyyy old.

Cheers Timmah - I had a feeling I had seen them before but like anything, when you see something that looks ridiculously out of place (in this case, the logo) you always have to ask!!!

King Tigerman

Juniors
I'm pretty sure it's him, I have to say he has always replied to e-mails.

I can't see that design changing much so late.

This was posted on another forum, it looks brilliant IMO. Seriously, a jersey with a V and with orange, black and white colours should look f**king awesome. Just keep it simple!

weststigers.jpg
they look awesome , but if there are the 3 jerseys what are the odds the white jersey is the home jersey and they switch between the black and orange for the away strip

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I hope people don't think they're the actual designs :lol:

applesauce

Bench

The best jerseys going around were the old Phillips Balmain jersey and the Victa Wests jersey. Why couldn't the merger incorporate both...?:x

beave

Coach
apparently is was too hard to morph an orange jersey with a black v with a black jersey with a white v..............I wouldn't have thought it was that hard for the tigers to come up with something decent, they do have a great color scheme and past jersey templates to base it off, they need to let the fans design it and not some pony tailed, tofu eating androtop.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I hope people don't think they're the actual designs :lol:
Easy way to tell if they're actual designs, are they any good? If yes, they're probably an amateur's attempt at one. If they're absolutely sh*thouse, then they are probably official.

SEAT 1A

Bench
New NRL Inigenous Jersey:

11_asjers.jpg

New Indigenous Jersey:

11_indigjers.jpg

Both available at jerseys.com.au. More new 2011 gear to go on the website and Facebook page over the coming days and weeks.

Indigenous jersey looks great. Would also like to see other designs for the indigenous jersey similar to the Newcastle one or the red Qantas Wunala Dreaming 747 design.

Chook Norris

First Grade
the clubs might as well as get fans to design and vote on jersey designs when we can do it better than what they have, as well as guaranteeing financial success