What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Worst kept secret is out, STGI Charity Shield jersey

ACFB0BD.jpg

I like that...very Salford Reds as I have said before.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Urgh. Can't believe that shocker Wigan will be wearing. I'm a Wigan fan too, although not on this occasion. Just how does their regular kit calsh with the red V? Though to be honest, their home kit for this year is even worse than the WCC one:

8609.jpg

What the f**k happened to cherry and white hoops?

Gibbo

Juniors
Urgh. Can't believe that shocker Wigan will be wearing. I'm a Wigan fan too, although not on this occasion. Just how does their regular kit calsh with the red V? Though to be honest, their home kit for this year is even worse than the WCC one:

8609.jpg

What the f**k happened to cherry and white hoops?

I'm guessing they ran in the wash?

Saint Doc

Coach
Seeing as everyone here always jumps up and down about sponsorship integration (and rightly so!), I thought I'd point out how good the dragons jersey looks compared to the queensland reds jersey. Yay for league!

REDS_HOME_JERSEY_FRONT.jpg

dragonsalt2011.jpg

beave

Coach
what the hell are those green things on the reds jersey??? Koala paw prints or gum leaves??? Either way it looks f**king sh*thouse...........

hellteam

First Grade
It's not their away jersey, it's a special one off jersey to promote some weird campaign where they give goats to poor communities... apparently KooGa stuffed it up and put it on sale as their away jersey

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Reds jumpers are very similar to the Dragons, maybe its cause of the St George sponsor.

But Im pretty sure the "Reds" used to wear maroon and dark blue.

Latest posts