What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Roosters & Eels both have heritage jerseys. Eels is blue with thin yellow horizontal stripes, while the Roosters look like they'll be honouring the 2002 Grand Final in their heritage round clash with the Warriors.

3.jpg

Roosters gone backwards for?

Nuke

Staff member
Strange that a lot of sponsors have left the NRL and now gone to AFL- Virgin, CGU.

With the AFL demanding QANTAS not to sponsor other codes, I wonder if they are deliberately targeting league sponsors?
Why does the AFL think they can do this? Surely QANTAS is big enough to decide who they sponsor and how they do it..?

flippikat

Bench
Roosters & Eels both have heritage jerseys. Eels is blue with thin yellow horizontal stripes, while the Roosters look like they'll be honouring the 2002 Grand Final in their heritage round clash with the Warriors.

3.jpg

Hmm.. The Warriors heritage strip hasn't been released yet.

Wonder if they will do likewise, and wear their 2002 Grand Final strip?

155293808.jpg

Which was one of the best jerseys we've had, to be honest - hey at least it doesn't look like a wetsuit!

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Hmm.. The Warriors heritage strip hasn't been released yet.

Wonder if they will do likewise, and wear their 2002 Grand Final strip?

155293808.jpg

Which was one of the best jerseys we've had, to be honest - hey at least it doesn't look like a wetsuit!

I wouldn't mind that - hard to top last years heritage jersey tho

Nuke

Staff member
I agree. The Warriors first ever strip and their 2002 strip were, in my opinion, their best.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Just curious... Apart from the mesh down the sides, have the Dragons ever worn a jersey like that before?

Latest posts