What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Here a pic of the Charity Shield jersey:

Don't mind it.... Very Salford

scaled.php
Nice jersey that. What's with the sh*tty back garden? Is that how a millionaire lives? lol

The Reds jumpers are very similar to the Dragons, maybe its cause of the St George sponsor.

But Im pretty sure the "Reds" used to wear maroon and dark blue.

They did jump on the Maroons SOO jersey bandwagon for a while until they realised nobody in Qld could be fooled. Now they are having a dig at the Dragons now lol

ethos

Live Update Team
I'd like to see the blue in the jersey replaced by either maroon or gold - proper Broncos' colours.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Someone did a mock up a few weeks back of an "inverse" jersey, predominantly yellow with the maroon trim. would look awesome IMO.

Spitty

Juniors
18895988.png

Sorry about the poor quality. I print screened it from Broncos TV.

I'm really liking the white shorts.

I suppose it means they can wear that away kit more often. With the blue shorts they clashed with a few teams that they wouldn't clash with now, although they still wouldn't wear that away to Canterbury or St George.

Wonder why Brisbane would want to wear their away kid more often. Maybe it's not selling well.

hellteam

First Grade
I suppose it means they can wear that away kit more often. With the blue shorts they clashed with a few teams that they wouldn't clash with now, although they still wouldn't wear that away to Canterbury or St George.

Wonder why Brisbane would want to wear their away kid more often. Maybe it's not selling well.

Don't think that's the reason for the change. I think its because last year the navy strip down the side of the jersey didn't match the white strip down the side of the navy shorts. Looked strange, they've corrected it now I guess.

S.R.

Juniors
Nice jersey that. What's with the sh*tty back garden? Is that how a millionaire lives? lol

It's a "garden' at the University of Wollongong. Down near the sports fields and gym where the Dragons train.

Pretty dodgy garden, but pretty good facilities.

Latest posts