What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol @ bunnies man's ongoing fascination with Inglis v Daniela.

It's in almost every post over the past 2-3 days...

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol @ bunnies man's ongoing fascination with Inglis v Daniela.

It's in almost every post over the past 2-3 days...
Because Daniela is one of the worst centres I've ever seen in the NRL. Our biggest strength are the carnage we can do on both flanks with our 2ndrow/centre combos. Sadly, I've been informed Daniela is a cat and won't play on Inglis's side...so he'll have to deal with a hungry Burgess and a 2-hatrick-in-first-9-games emerging superstar Farrell. Either way we'll put closer to 40 on them than 30.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Because Daniela is one of the worst centres I've ever seen in the NRL. Our biggest strength are the carnage we can do on both flanks with our 2ndrow/centre combos. Sadly, I've been informed Daniela is a cat and won't play on Inglis's side...so he'll have to deal with a hungry Burgess and a 2-hatrick-in-first-9-games emerging superstar Farrell. Either way we'll put closer to 40 on them than 30.

Daniela is average but he's hardly the worst centre running around and is a handy squad player - there are far worse players than him in the NRL.

And how is he a cat for playing on the opposite side of Inglis you f**kwit?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Daniela is average but he's hardly the worst centre running around and is a handy squad player - there are far worse players than him in the NRL.

And how is he a cat for playing on the opposite side of Inglis you f**kwit?
Bandwagonboy can say he's the worst centre he's seen because he's only seen six months worth of league.

Daniela is a very handy backup, something souths would love to have come origin or injury time.

Timmah

Staff member
Sadly, I've been informed Daniela is a cat and won't play on Inglis's side...so he'll have to deal with a hungry Burgess and a 2-hatrick-in-first-9-games emerging superstar Farrell. Either way we'll put closer to 40 on them than 30.
:lol: Daniela a cat?

Do you read the f**king garbage you post?

Daniela won't line up against Inglis because THEY ARE BOTH LEFT CENTRES. If you had a basic grasp of rugby league, you'd realise they play on opposite sides of the field, being that they are on OPPOSING sides.

As for the rest of your post, :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bandwagonboy can say he's the worst centre he's seen because he's only seen six months worth of league.

Daniela is a very handy backup, something souths would love to have come origin or injury time.
Our third centre Vaivai, is twice the player Daniela is. He'll come into the team when GI is in origin and we'll be right.

As for injury. We lost 3 blokes (all forwards) in our very first game, we then almost won that game and won 2 of the next 3. Our depth is stronger than people think.

how good is this line.

seriously?
Now I'm not saying the Tigers long history of being lowlife dogs is equally as bad as Hitler. It's very very very bad but not quite the same as killing millions of people. My point was just because you weren't born when something happened it doesn't mean you're ignorant of it.

Tigers were cats in 1909 because they knew they couldn't beat us twice in a row (which they needed to do to be premiers) so tried to kill the GF and the NSWRL while they were at it, we wanting nothing of it and saved rugby league in NSW.

In 1969 they were similarly cowards, this Rabbitohs team was one of the greatest ever assembled in NSWRL/NRL history. 11 internationals, won the previous 2 gf's and would win the next two, would have been 5 in a row if it wasn't for the Tigers faking an injury every time we had the ball and any momentum.

The Tigers (Balmain before, and now Wests because if you merge with a coward you're not 50% coward, you're 100% coward) are a cowardly scum club. Fate got them what they deserved in 1989 and we'll get a little bit of revenge on Friday. They're the only club I hate more than the news ltd scum Brisbane/Melbourne.
:lol: Daniela a cat?

Do you read the f**king garbage you post?

Daniela won't line up against Inglis because THEY ARE BOTH LEFT CENTRES. If you had a basic grasp of rugby league, you'd realise they play on opposite sides of the field, being that they are on OPPOSING sides.

As for the rest of your post, :lol:
Yes well I didn't realise that at first. Still, we're going to expose both Tigers centres this week.
when are brisbane going to do what everyone wants and bring back the diamonds jersey?
FFS. needs to be done.
Back on topic, the Broncos seem to inherently have crap taste in jerseys. Don't see them improving anytime soon.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Our third centre Vaivai, is twice the player Daniela is. He'll come into the team when GI is in origin and we'll be right.

As for injury. We lost 3 blokes (all forwards) in our very first game, we then almost won that game and won 2 of the next 3. Our depth is stronger than people think.
Then why all the whinging about injuries being the reason you failed last year? If anything your reserve strengths are even worse this year.

Now I'm not saying the Tigers long history of being lowlife dogs is equally as bad as Hitler. It's very very very bad but not quite the same as killing millions of people. My point was just because you weren't born when something happened it doesn't mean you're ignorant of it.

Tigers were cats in 1909 because they knew they couldn't beat us twice in a row (which they needed to do to be premiers) so tried to kill the GF and the NSWRL while they were at it, we wanting nothing of it and saved rugby league in NSW.

In 1969 they were similarly cowards, this Rabbitohs team was one of the greatest ever assembled in NSWRL/NRL history. 11 internationals, won the previous 2 gf's and would win the next two, would have been 5 in a row if it wasn't for the Tigers faking an injury every time we had the ball and any momentum.

The Tigers (Balmain before, and now Wests because if you merge with a coward you're not 50% coward, you're 100% coward) are a cowardly scum club. Fate got them what they deserved in 1989 and we'll get a little bit of revenge on Friday. They're the only club I hate more than the news ltd scum Brisbane/Melbourne.

Yes well I didn't realise that at first. Still, we're going to expose both Tigers centres this week.
Classic nonsense from a fool who's knowledge of rugby league comes from wikipeadia and the ridiculous book of feuds. And please don't bring up 1989, the scene of Canberra's finest hour and League's greatest Grand Final does not deserve your stink all over it.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

I wonder if BunniesMan even knows what "News Ltd" means... :lol:

beave

Coach
ease up boys, there's a few bunniesman fans around the traps, you wouldn't want to piss them off.........

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol:

I wonder if BunniesMan even knows what "News Ltd" means... :lol:
Are you really that stupid? News ltd is a company that did it's best to kill NRL and almost succeeded. Now it spends its time propping up cheating scum in Melbourne.

Locky24

Juniors
Are you really that stupid? News ltd is a company that did it's best to kill NRL and almost succeeded. Now it spends its time propping up cheating scum in Melbourne.

Are you really that stupid ?

He asked what news ltd mean, not what they did/do.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Are you really that stupid ?

He asked what news ltd mean, not what they did/do.
What do you/he mean "what does it mean". It's a f**ken name. News ltd is a name, "News" is primarily what they supposedly deal in, but some people would have trouble calling it news because it can be painfully biased. While "ltd" is short for limited. That's a legal term, most nuffys here wouldnt understand.

gronkathon

First Grade
I heard Inglis wasn't playing Friday.

He has it noted in his diary that Friday 8th April is specifically "Stopping the missus from self harm night" His sub notes are that he is going to protect the living sh*t out of her

Timmah

Staff member
That's great Bunniesman, but what do News Ltd mean? :lol:

BDGS

Bench
last 2 pages, full of crap. Nothing on 2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion what so ever.

BunniesMan

Immortal
last 2 pages, full of crap. Nothing on 2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion what so ever.
I beg to differ:
On topic, saw a lad up the other day with an original broncos jersey on, absolutely battered and faded by use but still a first class design.
I know that the days of baggy cotton jerseys are long gone for players but they look a 100% better than the synthetic style.

Back on topic, the Broncos seem to inherently have crap taste in jerseys. Don't see them improving anytime soon.
That's jersey talk from the last 2 pages.

And BDGS it's not like you added anything relevant so slightly hypocritical IMO.

Latest posts