What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jerseys

Monk

Referee
For those of you who didn't know we have new home and away jersey's in 2011.

They are modelled on the home page of the Roosters Website

And for those of you too lazy to click a link, here they are.

Roosters.jpg

Thoughts?

Last edited:

beave

Coach
pssssst,you boys got new ones for 2011 ;-)

I saw your away jersey in the flesh on Friday, and IMO it looks like utter Shiiite.

I love your home one though.

Von

Juniors
Love the home one....I like the way the V goes all the way down and is not cut off by the sponsor's name. Why clubs don't go back to their originals rather then the fancy modern shiite is beyound me. (Penrith, take note).

The away one is not bad.

But I believe clubs should only wear their away strip if their will be a clash of colours.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Right click the picture and look for yourself, f**kwit.

Timmah

Staff member
:?

It's a picture, it has a URL, figure it out. You wanted an answer and got one.

And my reaction is to you, because you're consistently a merkin.

The heritage jersey for 2010 listed on that site was not the heritage jersey used last year which casts doubt this will be the heritage jersey used this year in my eyes and next time just post the source as per requirements of the forum you big dopey merkin.

Timmah

Staff member
If you believe I haven't posted sources "as required", why don't you simply report my post as per the guidelines?

Instead, you be trollin.

Yeah, I'm trolling here but you're a piece of sh*t and do the same thing all over the place so I don't care.

Post source next time, merkin.

Now now let's all just kiss and make up.

Sorry, but I don't believe we will wear white as our heritage jersey especially when this goodscore.com has our 2010 heritage jersey wrong, we'll probably wear this to commemorate the 2002 team on an off day but surely they won't have a damn white jersey as our heritage jersey.

This should be our regular away jersey too.

Monk

Referee
Well right now this is the only source for our 2011 Heritage jersey, so we will go with it.

If it turns out that this is just a one off jersey then we will change the definition in the post, it's not hurting anyone.

And yes i agree that this is the best idea for an away jersey.

Timmah

Staff member
Given your opponent in Heritage Round is the Warriors and you wore the jersey vs them in the 2002 grand final, I'm gonna bet you're just being a dickhead because you enjoy following me around the forum causing sh*t.

Yeah, I'm following you around in the one NRL team sub-forum I frequent don't flatter yourself Timmy you're just a hypocritical piece of sh*t.

Timmah

Staff member
Did you miss the part where if you believe I am violating the no source rule you should report?

Instead you're hi-jacking a thread with your garbage.