What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

jonno_knights

Juniors
Just wondering... Is there a Max amount of Ticketed members to a stadium. Would the knights be allowed to sell 33K ticketed memberships and sell out the stadium with members?

I'd assume so, thats how its done in the big leagues of America/Canada and Europe. With 5yr+ waiting lists.

I think its a long way off though, and with a hill makes it even more unlikely.

dimitri

First Grade
AFL clubs need to allocate a smal amountfor away teams as well as opposing team/players etc

I think NRL guidelines only state they need to allocate tickets to the away team/players nothing else

BDGS

Bench
AFL clubs need to allocate a smal amountfor away teams as well as opposing team/players etc

I think NRL guidelines only state they need to allocate tickets to the away team/players nothing else

The way it is currently, you can't stop home team supporters buying those away tickets.

M2D2

Bench
Well i know with the sharks. The better Peter Burns stands seats are for ticketek and the crappier ones (like myself) are for members.

But that just might be Cronulla!