What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 playing strip

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Finally confirmed

1.jpg

5.jpg

Source: www.goodscore.com.au

Godz Illa

Coach
No complaints at all. Lovely garments. If there was an NRL jersey challenge on Project Runway we'd win

Would be great if the Reebok logo stays that small, too

Home strip has remained the same, didn't see why they'd change it, I went to Peter Wynn's @ Parra a couple of weeks ago and they said that the away jersey would not be available to buy until mid year

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Source not www.dragons.com.au - isn't that suprising!
Unless a club places an embargo on their manufacturer's catalogue, often stores like Mick Simmons, Goodscore, Peter Wynn's etc all will receive these images well before the club has the physical jersey to show off.

Just the nature of the commercial world I guess.

Dragon Dave

Bench
All our training and off-field gear on goodscore too. Overall pretty similar to last year but some really nice jackets this year.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Any rumours on our "heritage" strip?

Haven't heard any rumours but I'm really hoping they go for an adaptation of the old red V (circa '75.) I'm talking longer, thicker V with white collar plus stripe shorts and socks.

They have done the butchers stripes before which is good but I seem to remember in 03/04 they did a red V in a heritage match vs Manly at Kogarah which looked great.

to_ddeath

Coach
Better than nothing. Away jersey looks a lot better than the stripey bits of nothing that was this years version....

T.

Father Ted

First Grade
I think the all white socks look more in keeping with a late middle aged Pom walking into a gay bar in Bemuda

RedVDave

First Grade
Looks good!
Always does!
Always Will!

About time the Steelers jersey was our away/Wollongong home strip, also love the fact the Reebok logo is not on the Red V, if we get rid of the red collar it would be even better, baby steps for Reebok though much better than last years attempts.

moik

Bench
Excuse the sh*t photoshopping, but why has this never been suggested as our alternate strip?
whitevee.jpg

RedVDave

First Grade
Excuse the sh*t photoshopping, but why has this never been suggested as our alternate strip?
whitevee.jpg

Because Saints are world renowned for the Red V not the white one, the white V is what all the poser teams wear. ;-)

Goddo

Bench
Our club is all class at the moment - leading with ticketed memberships, winning Premiership and Minor Premiership, classy classic jerseys, stadium redevelopments... great time to be a Dragons fan. :)