What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Premiers = Melbourne Storm

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bati you may be proud of them but gee whiz get with the programme they cheated to win them. Now they have the hide to play the victim,I hope the shopping spree's,car's and boats were worth it.

simostorm

Bench
Looking forward to tonights game.. first step in there long road back to Premiers which will come in 2011.

You'll always have a few f**kwit fans who've never liked the storm and love sticking the boot in, especially Dragons fans and especially you Johnsy. You've never had time for the Storm you tool so don't and don't act like you've been cheated coz if anyone has been, its the stom fans.
EVERYONE has been cheated! every fan and player from the other 15 clubs the storm fans, the storm players (assuming none were in on it) and the nrl itself

the real tragedy of this story is the criminals who did this even cheated themselves right from the beginning the storm has always been a quality side with an excellent development program even if you lost slater, cronk or inglis there would be another quality junior coming along they might not have become the powerhouse they were with cheating but im sure the team would still be competitive

_Johnsy

Referee
Yes, cheating the cap enabled you to keep your squad together, that in turn enabled you to be the best side in 2009, BY CHEATING !!!!!!!

We know your thoughs on the whole issue...pretty predictable.

I'd love to know exactly what about the comments above is anything but fact. it has nothing to do with my opinion, it is fact.

Simple concept, the actions of your club definately come under the scum banner, systematically cheating to give them an unfair advantage. Hell even Melbourne fans would concede this point.

You need to suck it up and cop the criticisms of your clubs actions, just as you enjoyed & revelled in the joy of dishonest achievements.

StormChaser

First Grade
I don't blame anyone for being pissed off and I'm not about to defend the actions of my club. Like someone else said before, all I want is a team to support next year and for others to understand why I'm continuing to support my team right now.
That's all.

simostorm

Bench
yea.. time to move on.. Storm gotta play out the year.. regain sponsors
rebuild the team for next season.. losing Lima, Tolman, Finch and Tandy who are all off contract.. wil put them under the cap..

they will field a side like this
1.Slater
2.McDougal
3.Neilson
4.Inglis
5.Quinn
6.Cam Smith
7.Cronk
8.Blair
9.Hinchcliff
10.White
11.Proctor
12.Hoffman
13.Lowrie.

then they will win the 2011 premiership on 2nd of October.

BackhanderBilly

Juniors
rebuild the team for next season.. losing Lima, Tolman, Finch and Tandy who are all off contract.. wil put them under the cap..

they will field a side like this
1.Slater
2.McDougal
3.Neilson
4.Inglis
5.Quinn
6.Cam Smith
7.Cronk
8.Blair
9.Hinchcliff
10.White
11.Proctor
12.Hoffman
13.Lowrie.

then they will win the 2011 premiership on 2nd of October.
Well you can count Billy out. He likes the tickle from his wallet when he sits down. He will be off the rebels next year.

Yes, cheating the cap enabled you to keep your squad together, that in turn enabled you to be the best side in 2009, BY CHEATING !!!!!!!

I'd love to know exactly what about the comments above is anything but fact. it has nothing to do with my opinion, it is fact.

Simple concept, the actions of your club definately come under the scum banner, systematically cheating to give them an unfair advantage. Hell even Melbourne fans would concede this point.

You need to suck it up and cop the criticisms of your clubs actions, just as you enjoyed & revelled in the joy of dishonest achievements.

Mate..I can cop it. No issues. It is just that you offer nothing more than ranting about "cheating" and "scum".

Yawn...

i think you need to add a few more names to that list they need to lose $700,000 finch wouldnt be on much would he?

Latest posts