What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 prop power rankings

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Exactly, only bloke in blue and white who really tried to go after Boyd, even if it was futile.

He's quality all over the park and we're very lucky to have him.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Rather than typing the whole thing again, this is what I said about Tolman...

Yep. He has a massive ticker and is all heart and passion. He just tries and tries and tries no matter which club he plays for. He was never going to catch Boyd. Not even close. But he at least had a dig, while the rest of the pansies were standing around scratching their arses.

He is one of those exceedingly rare players in history that come along and just try no matter the circumstances, no matter how tired they are and no matter if the game is lost or won. He reminds me of Hindmarsh in that sense. It would fill me with a lot of pride seeing him in a Dogs jersey if I were a Dogs supporter, or a Melbourne jersey if were a Melbourne supporter. And it would fill me with a lot of pride seeing him in a NSW jersey. Partner him with Mannah and you have one of the gutsiest and most courageous forward pairings around. They HAVE TO be there.

RHCP

Bench
please dont tell me "origin play" is going to become part of RL terminology
we as fans need to vote with our mouths and keyboards on this one and stamp that rubbish phrase out of existance.
Agreed, typical Gus Gould dribble.

He has been mentioned in this thread yet, and I'll take it as my Tiger-bias duty to do so, but Keith Galloway has gone alright this year. Not the workhorse that guys like Tolman etc are, but his Metres per run and tackle efficiency would be pretty high if I'm not mistaken.

mozza91

Coach
I'm bias but Richie Fa'aoso deserves a mention runs harder then the rest of our pack even after he cops a head knock and doesn't know where or who he is.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Timmy Mannah has been outstanding for a poor Eels outfit. He made 200+ metres against Souths, I was told. Great young prop.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
He has been mentioned in this thread yet, and I'll take it as my Tiger-bias duty to do so, but Keith Galloway has gone alright this year. Not the workhorse that guys like Tolman etc are, but his Metres per run and tackle efficiency would be pretty high if I'm not mistaken.

He's gone better than alright IMO. Very happy with his form, hopefully his injury is nothing serious and he only misses this week, if that.

Perth Tiger

Bench
He's gone better than alright IMO. Very happy with his form, hopefully his injury is nothing serious and he only misses this week, if that.

I agree hopefully the injury is only a 1 week thing otherwise he has followed the same formula as usual of a strong start to the season then get injured to rule himself out of origin contention

Ram Man

Juniors
Asotasi has his defense in order thats for sure.
Tolman is a workhorse and for such a young bloke to be going so well in the Front row is really impressive. Maybe Biased but Mose Masoe has been unreal for the chooks...Whenever he comes on the field he his putting massive dints in the defensive line, usually dragging 3 with him.
Also impressed with Trent Merrin, still got a bit of puppy fat to trim off him...he will be a stud after he does that...

Asotasi is easily in the top 5 and will go back to being the best prop in the world by the end of the season. He's started the year on fire and it's the first time in ages he's been injury free.

I didn't realise how bigger troll you were too this moment! :oops:

Latest posts