What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Rugby World Cup Discussion

griffo346

First Grade
For all the discussion leading up to the world cup

ill start it off

Craig Gower ruled out with knee injury (source - FSN )

Te Kaha

First Grade
The All Blacks to choke in the quarters again.

Thats just rancid bait... As it seems that France are resting their best players against the AB's in the pool match the AB's will win their pool.. so they will play a team that has never beaten them in the Quarters... they wont lose that game...

And i would be more worried about Aussie playing England in the semis... you can beat france.. you cant beat the poms...

Butters

Bench
Argentina will top their pool with England coming 2nd. Meaning Australia will play the pumas in the quarters and the all blacks will choke to the poms :cool:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Argentina will top their pool with England coming 2nd. Meaning Australia will play the pumas in the quarters and the all blacks will choke to the poms :cool:

Come on... even YOU arent that stupid... are you????? the Poms will beat the argies and so will the AB's... Aussie has to pray that France beat the poms in the qtrs... if they dont then the wobblies will be going home in the semis...

shiznit

Coach
The All Blacks to choke in the quarters again.
how about you just worry about scotland... :lol:

Scotland+v+Australia+kFpO2yVTAxml.jpg

Butters

Bench
Well seeing as Scotland aren't in our pool and they wont finish higher than 3rd in theres, we won't have to. :)

Butters

Bench
The f**k are you on about? I said Argentina would top their pool and therefore play Australia in the quarters leaving the All Blacks to choke to the poms. Nowhere did i say Argentina would play NZ.

Try to keep up.

Te Kaha

First Grade
The f**k are you on about? I said Argentina would top their pool and therefore play Australia in the quarters leaving the All Blacks to choke to the poms. Nowhere did i say Argentina would play NZ.

Try to keep up.

And i already said the argies WONT beat the poms... the argies are on the way down while the poms are on the way up... anybody who has watched te last couple of years, who also has more than half a brain, sees that.. England will play france and the AB's will face and beat the argies...

the wannabies will be praying that france beat the poms... because if the poms win then Aus wont make the final... thats assuming the wannablies can beat Wales in the qtrs... which is nowhere near a given...

Last edited:

gutterfax

First Grade
OK......all the remaining tickets are on sale here and I have to say, even though Ireland should make one of the Wellington Quarter Finals, there is no way I am forking out between NZ$194 and NZ $491 a pop for me and the better half.
FFS......NZ$776 will get me a 42" TV to put in the games room and watch the games in comfort :D

I suspect that they will manage to sell all the tickets from QF onwards but SF tikets are between NZ $296 and NZ$797......and the Final is the only game that is currently showing as sold out.

The officiial figure is 450,000 left to sell........they may well struggle.

Thomas

First Grade
This world cup is New Zealand's to lose really.

If they can't win a world cup on their own soil then they have no hope whatsoever.

shiznit

Coach
This world cup is New Zealand's to lose really.

If they can't win a world cup on their own soil then they have no hope whatsoever.
meh... its a 6 week knock out tournament.

the best team on the day will win each match. NZ dont have a mortgage on winning this world cup just as much as any other world cup.

sure it helps we are at home... were very tough to beat at home.

but as Australia have proved in the UK... South Africa proved in France... and England proved in Australia... the home side aint guaranteed shit.

shiznit

Coach
OK......all the remaining tickets are on sale here and I have to say, even though Ireland should make one of the Wellington Quarter Finals, there is no way I am forking out between NZ$194 and NZ $491 a pop for me and the better half.
FFS......NZ$776 will get me a 42" TV to put in the games room and watch the games in comfort :D

I suspect that they will manage to sell all the tickets from QF onwards but SF tikets are between NZ $296 and NZ$797......and the Final is the only game that is currently showing as sold out.

The officiial figure is 450,000 left to sell........they may well struggle.
yeah... those prices are f**king ridiculous.

im taking my young one to the All Blacks V Japan game in Hamilton and the Samoa V Wales game in Hamilton also.

it cost me a small fortune.... but its more for the young one to experience it than anything else.

Latest posts