What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Forum Sevens Awards!!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Nutty, please make me a banner!

I will love you...again :)

madunit2012_zps374eda8e.gif

:hg:

Bubbles

Juniors
Oh LeagueNut, while you're putting your banner skills to work, could I be so bold as to work your magic (and it is such to someone a little technologically challenged) and put together one of these you-beaut banners for me, pretty pleeeease!!

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'm bound to miss the mark with one of these banners eventually, so if you don't like my creations please feel free to ask for something different :)

bubbles2012_zps44885ae6.gif

Bubbles

Juniors
Thanks LeagueNut, legend! Now this slightly slow, ever so slightly handicapped gen x'er will just have to work out what to do with it from here lol! If we kick off the new season and I haven't got this banner in my sig, please, keep the snickering to a minimum and remember, it's not nice to tease the slow kid!

Bubbles

Juniors
Oh and LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact I've got Walter White in my banner. Sorry everybody else, but best banner ever!!! Thanks LeaguNut, how did you know I love me a meth cooking man??

LeagueNut

First Grade
Thanks LeagueNut, legend! Now this slightly slow, ever so slightly handicapped gen x'er will just have to work out what to do with it from here lol! If we kick off the new season and I haven't got this banner in my sig, please, keep the snickering to a minimum and remember, it's not nice to tease the slow kid!

Go into User CP (there's a link near the top of the page) then Edit Signature.

Once you're there, click the "insert image" icon (it looks like a mountain inside a yellow square) and copy-paste this URL link...

Code:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0703/LeagueNut/bubbles2012_zps44885ae6.gif

Hopefully that'll work.

Last edited:

LeagueNut

First Grade
Oh and LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact I've got Walter White in my banner. Sorry everybody else, but best banner ever!!! Thanks LeaguNut, how did you know I love me a meth cooking man??
It was one of the first results when I searched your previous posts. :cool:

(I am not a stalker)

Bubbles

Juniors
hahaha nice disclaimer at the end there! Look, I just love that it takes away from the fluffy nature of my user name/nickname, which was ironically given btw, just as a huge guy is called tiny, and gives me a certain hard edge that bubbles just doesn't convey (ie. yes, I can either plant you a kiss full of rainbows and kittens, or just as easily land a fierce right hook on the kisser and guess what, sometimes I might even do both, if that's how you roll).

Thanks too for the instructions; I think my 4 year old would probably able to do this (why do I feel as if I've just set myself up for a massive fail?), so we'll see how I go. Cheers again mate, much appreciated!!

Latest posts