What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Forum Sevens Awards!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
PM sent out to the All-Stars...

From the 2012 F7s Awards:

badge_allstars_200x200.jpg

Willow (c)
Bubbles
(vc)
Everlovin' Antichrist
Monk
Drew-sta

Reserves:
LeagueNut
Tanner Ave

A fine looking bunch if ever I saw one.

Myself and able vice Bubbles invite you all to take part in the annual All-Stars vs Maurauders match. Date TBC.

It's classed as a trial, but is fast becoming recognised as the unofficial start to the F7s season.

Our opponents have a solid record against all comers with four wins, one loss - only ever having lost one game against the All-Stars last year. The All-Stars have won just the one game from three starts.

So it's all about reputations.

Definitely my last time on the F7s pitch.

Who's up?

Cheers.

gorilla

First Grade
F7s2012-HOF6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/dodge086/2013/F7s2012-HOF7.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Well, missed it - I recall arriving late one other time but i was wearing John Howard's underpants on my head. Yech - must have been visiting Uncle Duke again.

It's an honour to be inducted, along with such august company. Congratulations to all those other HoF members, It's something special.

I can still recall the thrill of my first game, running on from the bench in the Bag's first game (2002) with Willow. Look at him now !! And as one Backpacker winner to another (you made it) - well done. It's the hardest of awards.

A great F7's career, Wills, truely a foundation upon which the F7s was built.

You and I were the remaining 2002 players - that link is gone now as a player with your retirement.

As a captain and player, as well as management, you always had the best for F7s uppermost in your mind. Good memories and well deserved lifetime achievement. Getting the Dragons up in your last season was also a tribute to your style and play.

Congratulations to all this years winners and competitors ! :clap::clap::clap:

Lastly, a tribute to the refs. A hard gig and quite time consuming - done for love but without glory. Looking back I realise I reffed over 40 matches, most when I was working a business and couldn't play. I would close the restaurant, and spend a couple of hours into the wee morn marking - always enjoyed it.

Cheers:alcho:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Unbelievably well deserved Goz. Legend of this competition.

Monk

Referee
I'd say it was luck more then good management. I feel like some of the awards i won were deserved by others more. But really cbf to make a gif.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Thanks for your awesome work on the banners Timmah.
And I have a question, which game was it where us Bunnies got that 450? I can't even remember.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Awesome stuff guys, sorry I'm not on the forum anywhere as much as I once was so sometimes I miss stuff.

Well done to all - a top effort.