What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
To be fair he is just following Gus and Freddy.......

But to be honest, given they don't know much about the teams and the players, they have to fill it with something

They could have done a bit of research on the teams. Watch a couple of games......it's not hard.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
They could have done a bit of research on the teams. Watch a couple of games......it's not hard.

Considering the main caller doesn't do it for first grade you wouldn't expect a nobody like Gibert do it for NSW Cup

They should but theres a culture there that doesn't promote it.

hunters

Juniors
Fittler sounds half pissed already. If the guy has brain damage, which he sounds like he very well may have, then I feel sorry for him. Otherwise, the bogan is such an appalling advertisement for our game on its biggest day.

Fittler sounds half pissed already. If the guy has brain damage, which he sounds like he very well may have, then I feel sorry for him. Otherwise, the bogan is such an appalling advertisement for our game on its biggest day.

Fittler speaks neanderthol...Brain cells never existed for him.

user_nat

Coach
This commentary is making the entire game somewhat boring.

Bring back Hadley and Lewis. Need the wing three quarter dictating terms combo.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
No plugs on ABC radio fellas, give it a try.

It's all I've got down here in purgatory, not even an illegal stream.