What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Look at that, there's a bigger crowd at the ground an hour and a half before kickoff then there is at a typical Manly game at the same ground during regular time :lol:

DictatingTerms

Juniors
Anyhow.. Wally finally gets his slogan in.

Day wouldn't be complete without that. I was more bemused by Andrew Johns' homoerotic Korobete commentary... ("confession--earlier in the season I went to the locker room to see how big he was without his shirt on...VERY IMPRESSIVE.")

Didgi

Big play from Lee, that's great stuff. Really rate this whole Tigers pack, there's a lot of talent there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders not playing well and the tigers have let them off at times

forwards for the tigers are really dominating. Cornish and Milford making some very poor decisions. That being said, the raiders are capable of scoring points in a hurry. We'll need to lift our games significantly to go on to win this.

Tigers looking very likely though

and there it is

Latest posts