What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Raiders

03 - Barnett. - Playing like he does after origin. What a leader.
02 - Walker. - A menace. He was everywhere tonight.
01 - Capewell. - Like Barnett backing up after origin and played his best game for the Warriors.

HM: AFB,

DM: Ford, CHT, TMM

Season over even though we have a weak pulse to make it in still.
We haven't been icing games all though the year and haven't earnt a finals appearance.

Grizzman

Juniors
3 Barnett -has been our best all year
2 Walker -as per WW
1CHT - controversially, probably. Despite the kicking misses, he was strong, Crucial tackles and ran well.

Halasima looked at home, Roger and Capewell were good but I'm consistently left wanting more from Niukore. I just expected him to bend/ break the line more often than he does and I feel he's not involved as much as he could be. Not the difference in the game, just an observation.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
consistently left wanting more from Niukore. I just expected him to bend/ break the line more often than he does and I feel he's not involved as much as he could be. Not the difference in the game, just an observation.
100% agree. Really feel like he floats in and out of games, and motivation way too much

Latest posts