What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Jeez Joey wasn't that bad. Imagine him filling this role a few years ago :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
LOL @ Joey suggesting Payton could be a contender for the Tigers first grade coach position.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
You might want to try watching more than one game where his forwards havent shown up. If he's not the best #7 in TC right now, he's #2

Will happily admit I've not seen him go round before. Just looks horrible today. Have been impressed with the #6 though

Raider_69

Post Whore
Will happily admit I've not seen him go round before. Just looks horrible today. Have been impressed with the #6 though

When Milford (#6) wants to play football, i dont think there is a more talented half in not playing FG right now

Cornish is a gun, but has not had a happy game. He has been carrying an injury for the latter part of the year. There is is a reason he was named TC Halfback of the year

Latest posts