What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
Well done tigers. Too good today. Well deserved win.

Regardless of result, exciting times ahead for both clubs in the top grade and ultimately, thats what its all about at this grade

Eaglestar

Juniors
For the big one i can't go past Storm. Going by form lately both teams having played Rabbitohs and Sea Eagles and Storms form stands out a mile. This and the experience they have i would'nt be surprised if Storm flog the dogs.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I know that had no bearing on the result, but that last decision was worse than the decisions we've seen this year in first grade.

I just hope we dont have a repeat in first grade.

bileduct

Coach
Two complete bullshit video ref calls in that game. The video ref has to go. I can understand the onfield referee getting it wrong in the heat of the moment but I cannot understand the video ref getting it wrong time after time after looking at a dozen replays. Get f**ked.

It had no impact on this game, but it is still beyond a joke.

skeepe

Immortal
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooio

Didgi

WTF is with the weird homoerotic bits awkwardly shoved into the middle of that little montage?

Raider_69

Post Whore
LOL i though Miller was going to smash the f**king thing

seriously, why do we bother with speeches from these kids? What hope do we have to get a coherent sentence? Scrap it i say. Cornish and Miller are both good players, but public speaking is not their go.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooio

:lol:

I've been pmsl reading Skeepe's stuff today.

Latest posts