What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Grand Final "for the good of the game"

Valheru

Coach
I don’t care who plays in the GF, I just hope the winner is not any of the following

Melbourne
Manly
Parra
Gold Coast
Brisbane
50uff$
Cronulla
Penrith
Newcastle
Wests
Warriors
Raiders
Boughtdogs
Saints
Cowboys

I like it how everyone took "for the good of the game" to mean their team vs whoever they would be favorites against or whoever would draw ratings.

Warriors vs Souffs would be massive i think.

Haffa

I don’t care who plays in the GF, I just hope the winner is not any of the following

Melbourne
Manly
Parra
Gold Coast
Brisbane
50uff$
Cronulla
Penrith
Newcastle
Wests
Warriors
Raiders
Boughtdogs
Saints
Cowboys

A Brian Smith premiership would be good for the game.

firechild

First Grade
Would be a great way for the LOLs to spread on an international scale.

South-Park-60.jpg

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Are you f**king blind?

551136-brett-morris.jpg

IN!

Easily IN.

You have to take into account the optical illusion created by the fact that the his shoes and socks are the same color as the line marking on his left foot and he deserved the benefit of the doubt from the touchy.

How he kept his right foot from going out stilla mazes me to this day. I doubt we'll ever see a better effort at not going into touch for the rest of the history of man kind.

Bravo B Moz. Bravo. I don't know how you stayed in, but you did!

betcats

Referee
I cant pick one without Penrith, so us vs any merkin team it doesn't matter which one, we dont make it very much but when we have its been good games.

IanG

Coach
Also for the good of the game have it back to the 3pm timeslot.

As for who's in it. I don't care as long as the Knights are in it

docbrown

Coach
Giants v Swans

God finally imposes his wrath on Melbourne wiping out a full MCG and AFL House but sparing MRS and every Storm supporter.

To appease the deity, Collingwood supporters sacrifice themselves and the average IQ of Australians doubles in the process.

Saint Doc

Coach
Dare I say the ARLC wouldn't be too disappointed with a top 8 that read:

1. Tigers
2. Eels
3. Titans
4. Storm
5. Warriors
6. Broncos
7. Eels
8. Panthers

Storm v NZ